Bar backs, risers, touring shield, custom seat, lower fairings

OhioRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Sold the trusted steed, but kept the goodies. PayPal preferred. Parts are in Columbus, OH and are as follows:

**SOLD- SW-Motech Bar backs, silver, 31mm up 22mm back, $80 -SOLD**
**SOLD- SW-Motech Risers, silver, 50mm (2in), $40 -SOLD**
**SOLD- Cee Baileys Windshield, 22in, with MRA Vario Touring Spoiler properly installed, fits 2007+, properly cleaned, no scratches, no swirls, $150 -Great screen, both pieces brand new are $200 together. Willing to negotiate if someone has real interest? -SOLD**

Prices above include basic shipping. If you want tracking, it will be extra.

2007 modified factory seat. It's been shaped, has a cross gel saddle base (can see some of the cross gel ridges in the pic) and high density compressed polyester padding, covered with high quality soft black outdoor vinyl. I bought it already modified, ripped it apart and started over. I personally loved it, obviously everyone is different. Doesn't change the height much but gives more of a saddle seat and is definitely comfy for long trips. Asking $80 plus shipping. - STILL AVAILABLE

**-SOLD 2007 lower fairings - yes the elusive lower fairings, made by Powerbronze. Bought them used off of another forum member. Never installed them! They are semi gloss black and in my opinion could use a good sanding and paint to match. Mounting hardware and instructions included. $100 plus shipping. Selling at great price because I bought at great price. -SOLD**

Last edited:

OhioRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hadn't considered shipping north of the border but I will get prices. I have a feeling it will be costly just due to the size. While I'm at it I will get costs to go the Lone Star State too.

Side note - I will be happy to combine shipping if anyone wants more than one item.

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you have to extend your cables to use both if those risers?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OhioRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you have to extend your cables to use both if those risers?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Using both sets, I had to extend the control cables and I was able to use the existing brake line but I cheated. I moved the double banjo from one side to the other on the front brakes to get more slack in the line. It was just enough. I considered a longer brake line but never got around to it. You can use either extension by itself and not have any issues. Together it's just too far but I felt it was well worth the strain relief on the wrists and back.

OhioRider

Reaction score
Visit site
I am interested in windshield.

Sold to the state up north. It's going from Columbus, OH to Michigan. I won't hold it against you, we're all brothers on the open road :rockon:

I rode through MI last July with a couple good riding buddies, straight up, through the U.P. and back down the West coast. Great trip, beautiful roads. All on the FZ6.

toasterboy85

Reaction score
Visit site
Fairing arrived today! Excellent packing@ Went on bike in less than 1 hour! Put them on for fit, hopefully will get them to body shop for pain in the next few weeks!:rockon:

OhioRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Fairing arrived today! Excellent packing@ Went on bike in less than 1 hour! Put them on for fit, hopefully will get them to body shop for pain in the next few weeks!:rockon:

Awesome! Share pics when you're done? I have pics from the previous owners bike. Would love to see them on esp with a body shop paint job!

toasterboy85

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are some pictures of them. Look neat!!! Going to go to home depot and replace the nuts/bolts with stainless steel. They will go to body shop hopefully in a few weeks for paint. I can tell that the wind against my knees/leg is much reduced. Thank you again!:rockon:

OhioRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Risers are SOLD and on their way to Phoenix!

Only the seat is left. While I realize it's a one-off, there's got to be someone willing to take the chance. It's not a Corbin, it's not a TopSellerie and I completely understand. But for the price? I was more than happy with it. It's comfy! Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?