New Swingarm Decals Available

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I just ordered mine! Reflective white w/ red FZ6!
Hey youre gonna love em, here's a pic of mine -white and yellow- this taken for "The Riding Game" this morning

they really set off the swing arm I get lots of comments about them, Mike does an ace job

William

Reaction score
Visit site
Received and installed. These decals really dress up the bare swing arm. Thank you! :)

And as promised, a pic...

1036.jpg

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have an '05 with the silver swingarm, but would like to put a reflective sticker on the swingarm.

Do you, or can you, make the black that reflects white?

I have seen that in some eBay auctions, and reckon the black looks better during the day, but the reflectivity would help my bike be more visible of a night.

Please advise!

Cheers,
Rick

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have an '05 with the silver swingarm, but would like to put a reflective sticker on the swingarm.

Do you, or can you, make the black that reflects white?

I have seen that in some eBay auctions, and reckon the black looks better during the day, but the reflectivity would help my bike be more visible of a night.

Please advise!

Cheers,
Rick

Absolutely. I need to add black reflective to my options chart. Have done quite a few on special request already. Just PM me when you are ready to do it. Thanks :thumbup:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh, I'm ready now!

Also, I have seen a pic of an FZ6 with the Powerbronze lower fairing fitted, and at the bottom of this fairing, was a reflective YAMAHA sticker - I like the look of it, so if I could also get that in reflective white? (black wouldn't look and good on the DPBML)

I'll see if I can find the pic. (or just google it!)

Cheers,
Rick

Last edited:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh, I'm ready now!

Also, I have seen a pic of an FZ6 with the Powerbronze lower fairing fitted, and at the bottom of this fairing, was a reflective YAMAHA sticker - I like the look of it, so if I could also get that in reflective white? (black wouldn't look and good on the DPBML)

I'll see if I can find the pic. (or just google it!)

Cheers,
Rick

Yes I can do that and I'm thinking about 3" Letters would work. Here's a pic I found on the internet but the decal needs to be further down...way down. It also needs my swingarm decal too doesn't it? :D

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes I can do that and I'm thinking about 3" Letters would work. Here's a pic I found on the internet but the decal needs to be further down...way down. It also needs my swingarm decal too doesn't it? :D

That is exacly the picture I had seen - but couldn't find!

Yeah, as discussed, I'll be looking at getting the swingarm set, and fairing set.

Now, the swingarm set, can we make it black lettering YAMAHA (reflective white) with the reflective blue FZ6? (I've got blue rimtape) (S1-1 but the FZ6 in blue)

And then what are your thoughts for colour for the stickers on the fairing? (remember, fairing is Dark Purple, Blue Metallic L)

Whether we just use the blue (a little bit lighter during the day, but real observable, especially when leaning, at night - or go with the white?

I'll hopefully get mine back this week and can advise sizing accordingly.

Cheers,
Rick

Last edited:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can do reflective black with reflective blue. I also have revised the color choice sheet to add a lot of new combinations that people have requested that weren't previously listed.

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can do reflective black with reflective blue. I also have revised the color choice sheet to add a lot of new combinations that people have requested that weren't previously listed.

Excellent - I reckon S1-16 is perfect!

Cheers,
Rick

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
These decals are awesome! Here is the black reflective/silver metallic set that I received very promptly.

Picture doesn't really do it justice it looks a lot better in person.

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a graphic designer for a sign company so of course I had to make my own swingarm decals. If you like them and want to purchase a set PM ME. See color choices for prices which include shipping.

These are not printed decals. They are hand layered colors of high performance sign vinyl. If you have a special color request, PM me and I'll let you know if it is a possiblity.

Mike

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN POST #52

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WELCOME ALSO!

These things are awesome. definitely will pm you when I finish putting everything else on my bike.

Just a suggestion, I was skimming through the thread and noticed all the different photos with different color combinations. Probably be a good idea to take a little bit of time and go through the thread, save those different photos, and update your original post to show more examples. Might have some people jump the whole lengthy debating 'which color' stage and go straight to ordering if they have more pictures to compare side by side on the first page. :thumbup:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Outasight, thanks for posting the picture. I appreciate it when people do so that others can see them.

mdfb, I agree that it would be helpful to have many pictures in one place. I just don't want to waste the server space by reposting pics that have already been posted. It would be greedy of me in my oppinion. Plus, part of the fun of forum is wasting hours and hours reading though post after post, right? Ha! Thanks for the suggestion however, and I hope to hear from you soon on those stickers!

Last edited: