New Swingarm Decals Available

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Mike just wanted to let you know that I have been getting plenty of comments on the decals, everyone is very impressed
thanks again
adrian

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mike just wanted to let you know that I have been getting plenty of comments on the decals, everyone is very impressed
thanks again
adrian

Thanks Adrian. I'm glad you are happy. So far you have the only set in AU and the only yellow ones in the world. The black reflective bordered with silver with the red FZ6 has become popular though. I even did my first set using red reflective this week. I mention this in case anyone has special requests. Like yours, Adrian, if I have the materials at my disposal I can do anything. No one is limited to what is on the standard list.

Thanks again for your positive comments and be safe out there.

Mike

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
Received my envelope while I was away on vacation. I was confused because I didn't think of the decals, and I have an uncle with the EXACT same name as you. So I wondered why he would be sending me an envelope! haha, opened it up to be pleasantly surprised!

Thanks!

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Received my envelope while I was away on vacation. I was confused because I didn't think of the decals, and I have an uncle with the EXACT same name as you. So I wondered why he would be sending me an envelope! haha, opened it up to be pleasantly surprised!

Thanks!

Same name huh? Yeah, I never thought my name would be common but I have found out there are 4 or 5 of me just in the area that I live.

So where are those pics?

zackeeboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Rain finally let up and had a chance to put on my swingarm decals. Didn't quite get them on exactly straight apparently, but I still think they look great!

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
I had a little trouble with the contact paper, but just took my time and gingerly got everything to come off okay.

Overall, love the look, I like it a lot better than my giant white Yamaha logos. Less intrusive, and more matched to my bike.

IMG_20110617_181820.jpg

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice pictures! I have a new blue which is darker and close to the 04 & 05 blue that a member is also going to post pictures of. Looking forward to seeing those as well.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mike, I was wondering if I could order a couple ofsets of just the yam logo, I think I must have hit one with my heel and I have taken off part of the surrounding circle.
I got another compliment tonight,people really notice the decal I really want to keep it looking mint let me know how much for 4 logos and post like last time and I.ll send the payment, post haste
Thanks again

Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mike, I was wondering if I could order a couple ofsets of just the yam logo, I think I must have hit one with my heel and I have taken off part of the surrounding circle.
I got another compliment tonight,people really notice the decal I really want to keep it looking mint let me know how much for 4 logos and post like last time and I.ll send the payment, post haste
Thanks again

Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

Hi Adrian! I'd be glad to accomodate you. PM sent.

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
Excellent product, truly professional... BUT I would recommend a change to the directions; for the S2 swingarm, the right side is curved, SO using the horizontal hinge will result in curved application. I recommend a side (vertical) hinge. Left side should be fine as noted.

Thanks !

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mike, the extra yam logos arrived, thanks heaps. Its been a bit too wet to apply them, maybe this w/end
thanks for looking after my request.

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mike, the extra yam logos arrived, thanks heaps. Its been a bit too wet to apply them, maybe this w/end
thanks for looking after my request.

Always glad to accomodate. I would love to see some more customer pics. I've sent out quite a few sets so there must be some more.

I have a purplish blue that is a pretty good match for the 04-05 blue and I have a light navy that looks good with the cobalt blue versions.

Mike372

Reaction score
Visit site
Got my set today and immediately rushed out to the garage to get them installed.They look incredible! I'll get picks up in the next day or two. Excellent product and highly recommended for anybody considering them.

Mike