New So Cal Member

Jessica Rabbit

Reaction score
Visit site
Uh so is this where you put the new member info?

Well I'm Jessica and I just bought a 2008 FZ6 (blue) to upgrade from my CBR 250. I love it so far (of course) but I will need to put a little bit of work into it.
Definitely smiling ear to ear.

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: !!!!!

Great to have new owners! Feel free to search for and ask any questions you might have. Great community around here... but I must say...

:needpics:

Keep the shiny side up!

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: To the greatest forum out there. Great people and awesome FZ-6es. Ride safe and enjoy the ride. Remember ATGATT. Safety first. I'm sure you will enjoy your new toy to the max. :rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to our great family!

Your going to love that bike! We do some great and fun rides down here in San Diego and Idyllwild areas. Looking forward to you joining us on one! :)

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: You are smiling in your avatar. Ride safe. So cal is crazy for bikers and can be fun. I know, I'm a former So Cal rider, splittng lanes on the 405, 101, 5, 110, 605, 22, 210, 91, 55, 60, etc.

More pics too!

khammy

Reaction score
Visit site
CBR 250 looks like a fun little bike, I'd like to own one some day, once they become more commonly available used ( cheaper ).

Uh so is this where you put the new member info?

Well I'm Jessica and I just bought a 2008 FZ6 (blue) to upgrade from my CBR 250. I love it so far (of course) but I will need to put a little bit of work into it.
Definitely smiling ear to ear.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Jess this is the most ace forum for friendly advice....... And we love to see pictures

Of trips?
Your pets?
Natural phenomena?
And your new wheels?

Again, Welcome

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum and the FZ6 community. You made a great choice in your first full size motorcycle. The SoCal crew is pretty active here and put together a lot of group rides. Cliff (MotoGiro) is usually instigating, but is a great guy and has a lot to teach.

Enjoy!

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome aboard! This forum is the best, this bike it the best. :welcome:

That CBR 250 is super awesome too. I sat on one at the moto show last year - good stuff. They look incredible, the fit and finish is really great especially for a 250.

I keep threatening to get a 250 ... one day when I have a garage ... and a dual sport ... and a scooter ... :thumbup: