New rider in Wisconsin

bigtimmy021

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, Ive been lurking around the forums for quite some time now without posting but figured it was time to get in on it. I bought my first bike back in June after my msf class. Got a 2006 fz6 with 2500 miles on it, up to around 5500 now. Absolutely love the bike and ride it every time I get the chance to.

Had some mods when I got it and I've added some as well. So far it has scorpions, fender eliminator, clear alternatives integrated led tail light, touring screen, handlebar risers, sw-motech engine guard and highway pegs and some soft bags. I did a 2-day, 1000 mile trip to Duluth a couple weeks ago which just made me want a new seat even more.

Just wanted to thank everybody on here for the great posts and ideas, I've used this site a lot and plan on continuing to do so. I couldn't find a camera so you get cell phone pics, here she is.

~Tom

bigtimmy021

Reaction score
Visit site
Heck ya he crew is killin it, up 7 games after last night. Its been a while since both football and baseball actually mattered at the same time for us. Im on the other side of the state, in Waukesha.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum , great to have another CHEESEHEAD on board :cheer: :cheer: I think you are gunna fit in just right :thumbup:

Ohh yeah & thats a sweet looking ride you got yourself there :D

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
I used to live in Wauwatosa and worked in Brookefield, my fiance lived their for a time too. Don't think I'll make it to the Milwaukee again this year, but will keep you in mind down the road. Go Brewers and Go Pack!! Oh yeah (at great risk of offending any Bears fans) THE BEARS STILL SUCK!! :BLAA: Oh almost forgot, I'm planning on going to Leland in Oct. for the Slimey Crud Run. Check it out!

Last edited:

bigtimmy021

Reaction score
Visit site
Ya, I saw the slimy crud run, I'm hoping to make it out for that. I try and make it to your part of the state for any serious riding because the riding is so much nicer out there.

Thanks Hump, I've already got my money down in Vegas for the repeat.