New Paint Job

Synr

Reaction score
Visit site
As a long time lurker, I figured it was time to share some of my mods now. Currently I am painting all of my black fairing satin black. All I have are pictures of parts, but I'll share the finished pics when they are all put back on. :D
Oh, by the way, I have a 2004 silver FZ6. And thank you everyone for great ideas and info!!!
IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As a long time lurker, I figured it was time to share some of my mods now. Currently I am painting all of my black fairing satin black. All I have are pictures of parts, but I'll share the finished pics when they are all put back on. :D
Oh, by the way, I have a 2004 silver FZ6. And thank you everyone for great ideas and info!!!
IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg
Welcome "long time lurker",

Nice job, what make of paint and colour code are you using.
Please post pics once they are back on the bike.

Nelly

Synr

Reaction score
Visit site
Here you go. It all went pretty well for a $25 paint job. I repaired some scratches and cracks in the fairing, so some paint was in order. I used SEM Color Coat, Satin Black #15243.

P.S.- Someones gonna catch that I don't have the rear hugger on, I'm going to be cutting it down similar to Boneman's.
IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

yamahamahafz6

Reaction score
Visit site
That looks real sharp i gotta say. I wish there was some accenting i could do on my blue babe. I don't believe silver would look good. lol.:thumbup:

willoby61726

Reaction score
Visit site
nice job bud.. its amazing what a couple cans of spray paint can do huh? I did something similar to mine but i did silver. I have the two-tone blue one. I painted the dark blue silver

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

So... Your making the Bat bike!!!

Looks very sleek and cool, can't wait to see what it looks like back together!!!