New owner!

corekneelius

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone first off i want to thank everyone who contributes to this forum because i would have never given the fz a chance before reading what many of you had to say!

So on to it then...picked up an 08 fz6 in black 3 days ago, and i LOVE it!

Its bone stock for now but i will be ordering the essentials today (sliders, screen, lighting, FE) and i will probably hold off on any performance mods till at least 1000 miles (already at 450 since friday!!!!)

I have ridden alot of bikes but have never owned one, I definitely feel like I made the right choice with the fz instead of a race replica bike that EVERYONE AROUND HERE HAS!!!!

anyways i look forward to riding more and more and posting more and more!

haasfam

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new bike.:thumbup: It sounds like you are loving it already. I wish I would have read this forum before I bought mine, but luckily I got one anyway. Have fun and post often.

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey!

Another local! I'm in Webster (obviously). Someone else I noticed here is from Santa Fe.

I just got mine last week. It's my first bike, I put a hundred miles on it this weekend. Mostly driving around Friendswood and Kemah.

corekneelius

Reaction score
Visit site
if you ever feel like riding some awesome roads send me a message or whatever and we can go a little north and ride some great twisties a friend showed me! im trying to get a group ride together for island bike week in galveston too (october) so yeah just let me know if you ever want to ride!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
450 miles since Friday!!! you definately made the right choice, go ahead and try that on the race type bikes.

Glad you enjoy it so far.

Ride lots (doesn't sound like it will be a problem for you) and post often!!!

corekneelius

Reaction score
Visit site
450 miles since Friday!!! you definately made the right choice, go ahead and try that on the race type bikes.

Glad you enjoy it so far.

Ride lots (doesn't sound like it will be a problem for you) and post often!!!

haha yeah i cant stay off of it! i will say i am super impressed with the comfort level of this bike! rode 260 miles sunday with my girl on the back and still maintained 47 MPG!!! i am just in awe of the flexibility of this bike! i hope my new parts dont take too long to get here! (ordered sliders, new turn signals, fe, and some led lighting to put behind the gills on the mufflers!!) i am waiting on a screen as i am not sure how a tinted screen will affect the performance of my radar detector (passport 9500i w/ gps) so i will do some more research before deciding on a shield!