New Owner of 2006 FZ6

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new ride, I'm sure you'll really enjoy it.
+1 on the T-Rex sliders. After checking, and changing the fluids and chain on my bike it was the first thing I did. Hopefully I'll never have to try them out. ;)
The next mod I'm doing is bd43's headlight mod..

Rhadamygg

Reaction score
Visit site
Lefty, I've got those sliders on the way as well as the wiring for the dual headlight mod. I've also ordered fork sliders and rear axle sliders and a tail enhancement.

In the first month of owning this bike I will have modded it more than I ever did my B-King in a year. I can't wait. Modding is definitely part of the motorcycle experience.

RhadamYgg

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lefty, I've got those sliders on the way as well as the wiring for the dual headlight mod. I've also ordered fork sliders and rear axle sliders and a tail enhancement.

In the first month of owning this bike I will have modded it more than I ever did my B-King in a year. I can't wait. Modding is definitely part of the motorcycle experience.

RhadamYgg

You'll be happy with both. As far as BD43's mod, I really took my time getting to the wire harness under the seat. Even with the workshop manual it took a while to figure out how to get the airbox and battery tray out. It was my first time for both..the bonus is when I opened the airbox I found a K&N air filter in their from the previous owner. ;)
Have fun and ride safely.