New OEM Chain, Free in Boston

cap'n

Reaction score
Visit site
Heya heya.

I ordered a new OEM chain from Bike Bandit just like last time, but this time when it arrived it's a sealed chain with no break, no master link. That means that to use this chain, I either order a master link and break this one to put it on, or I take off my entire swing arm.

I decided to order a new chain with a master link, so I do not need this one anymore. The box got a little roughed up but the chain never got installed - it's brand new. I will very gladly give it to anyone in the area who wants to come pick it up. I live in Cambridge near Mt Auburn Cemetery, and work close by there. Pretty easy for someone in the area to meet me at lunch somewhere.

Save yourself a over hundred bucks. Come get my chain.

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
Heya heya.

I ordered a new OEM chain from Bike Bandit just like last time, but this time when it arrived it's a sealed chain with no break, no master link. That means that to use this chain, I either order a master link and break this one to put it on, or I take off my entire swing arm.

I decided to order a new chain with a master link, so I do not need this one anymore. The box got a little roughed up but the chain never got installed - it's brand new. I will very gladly give it to anyone in the area who wants to come pick it up. I live in Cambridge near Mt Auburn Cemetery, and work close by there. Pretty easy for someone in the area to meet me at lunch somewhere.

Save yourself a over hundred bucks. Come get my chain.

If you decide you're game to ship it, I'll gladly take it as it's time for a new chain and sprockets. I pay shipping of course.

Thx

cap'n

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to hold out for a local pickup, but if it comes to it, I'll check to see who answered first, you or the guy in Turkey.

cap'n

Reaction score
Visit site
Last chance, Massholes. Free chain here in town. Otherwise I mail it to the guy in Pennsylvania who responded first.

cap'n

Reaction score
Visit site
EDIT: The gentleman from Turkey correctly points out my time stamp reading error - he did answer first, so the chain will go to Instanbul if it doesn't go locally. That will be a well-traveled chain.

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes it's me the guy from Istanbul / Turkey.
Thank you for the correction. :D

It will travel 10t km's more if no local pick up. :Flip:

cap'n

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I've been absent - was on vacation. I'll pm the good gentleman from Turkey to get his address and try to get this thing out this week. No promises - it's a busy week, but I will get it sent.

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
i've got the chain today from postman.
It is really heavy but looks great and shining.
Thanks for this Cap'n - great guy.

I'll remember you whenever i clean and oil it.

i5719657_1-jpg

i5719663_2-jpg

i5719659_3-jpg

cap'n

Reaction score
Visit site
Yay! Like I said, the OEM box didn't look too great because I wasn't incredibly careful with it when I was going to put it, but the chain itself was brand new. Glad it got there ok, and very glad it will get used.