New mods with pics...

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, that all looks good in black.

But, I had to chuckle when I saw that your footpeg assemblies were still silver. Just sort of seems odd that you would spend all that money on turning everything else black and leave the footpegs silver.

....and the handlebars and the exhaust end caps and the triple tree and the levers:rolleyes:

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
I was always told that purple is a "regal" colour and also for sexually frustrated people :eek:

Are you royal? LOL

The bike looks really good Justin

Nope, happily married to my wife who I've known since 2004!

What can I say? I just think purple is awesome! :D

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Never heard about the sexually frustrated color application of purple before.:eyebrow:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Update: The headers are easy to clean and seem to keep the bike running a few degrees cooler (192ish on a very hot day while moving). The outside of the pipes definitely much cooler. Overall, very happy with it.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Purple Passion. Purple has always been equated with sex for some reason...not sure why, it is a cool color though!

Huh, weird. Wait a second..."Purple mountains, majesty...." were they referring to....never mind - couldn't be that. :BLAA: Ugh, Urm...family site, here.:spank:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
looking really good :thumbup:
Making me think again about going from Black to White! :D

Actually, I think that white (like the white on Kazza's gas tank) with the black frame looks SUPER cool! I don't know if it is just the contrast or what - but that color scheme really appeals to me.:rockon: