New mirrors

ttoften

Reaction score
Visit site
Yay :cheer:

my local bike dealer finaly got my new Rizoma Circuit 743.
And I just love them. instead of those antennas.

Although small and awsome, they dont offer much rear vision, but in the end u really do have to turn ur head, right :p

hope u like the pics as I like the mirriors :cheer:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
they look awesome, but if you can't see out of them what is the purpose? Just to pass safety inspections?

regardless they look great!

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
Although small and awsome, they dont offer much rear vision, but in the end u really do have to turn ur head, right :p

I understand that they are small, but if they "don't offer much rear vision", which is the PURPOSE of a REAR VIEW MIRROR, then how in hell's name can the be Awesome ??

Tagger

Reaction score
Visit site
i wouldn't take my bike out if i didn't have propper rearview mirrors, i use them all the time, if you havn't looked x times in your mirrors before changing lanes that's stupid, seriously (even with looking over your shoulder).

Maybe i'm just one of those guys that doesn't like surprises when driving...

FazrDan

Reaction score
Visit site
All of the good aftermarket mirrors seem to be made for the handlebars. I haven't been able to find any that mount on the fairing. I love the rizomas but again haven't found any they make for the fairing. The mirrors I do see for the fairing generally don't look any better than stock.

DHoback

Reaction score
Visit site
i wouldn't take my bike out if i didn't have propper rearview mirrors, i use them all the time, if you havn't looked x times in your mirrors before changing lanes that's stupid, seriously (even with looking over your shoulder).

Maybe i'm just one of those guys that doesn't like surprises when driving...

OK.. WOW! Take care in what you say. Those look nice nice. Mine are similar. Honestly, I dont trust mirrors AT ALL! I happen to be completely blind in one eye. I turn my head as far as 180 degs as I can go when changing lanes. I dont care how big your mirrors are, if you rely on them alone, you are foolish indeed!

DHoback

Reaction score
Visit site
Where did you get your mirrors? Any mod required to mount them?

I found these at a cycle gear near my house. I believe they were for a GSXR. There was no brand name name on them, and it was the only set they had. I have never seen another set. I did have to widen the mounting holes slightly. Little file work.... nothing drastic. I love them over the stock POS's

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Question? Can you see behind you while you are riding? The stock mirrors you can't see directly behind. I had some mirror extenders made from Jerry on the forum here and it's way way way better. I can actually see directly behind me. That's one thing I worry about is being rear ended. I always use my mirrors. I really like the looks of your new ones but I can tell you probably can't see directly behind. Maybe Jerrys mirror extenders will work. Just do a search and you should be able to find them.