New member welcome thread..

charicner

Reaction score
Visit site
My name is Charles and I'm living in Yuma for the time being. I have the 07 faster blue fz6 and love it. Its my first bike and i never had any riding experience before this.

d6hd6h

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,
Duane, from Freeport Illinois, 48, Machine tool builder.
Love bikes! Love fishing!
Happy to be a new member. I am looking forward to participating in this forum.
Bye for now

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaa.JPG
    aaaaaaaaaaa.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 6

devol

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi my name is Dan and I'm from Henderson, NV

I Just bought my 08 FZ6 today in Raven black and I'm loving it!!!:thumbup:

Last edited:

RobFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello from Michigan :)

My name is Rob and I just bought a new 07 Yamaha FZ6, yesterday.

It took my wife and I longer to pick between blue and red than to do all the paperwork on the loan, if only I had known about the blue faster thing.

I bought a KLR 250 one month ago to learn to ride the roads and get my license, in less than a month I was pulling out into traffic on top of a rocket.

Only thing similar between the 250 and the FZ6 is they both have 2 wheels, WOW.. what a difference.

I am looking forward to reading the information on the forums and using it to become a better rider.

Ride Safe,

Rob,

jetfz'r

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, my name is John. I live in Graham, TX, own a blue '05 FZ6, have two kids, love being a dad, and am a field supervisor for an oil company. I just got my bike a couple of weeks ago, and haven't had a lot of time to ride, but when I have, it's been a blast!

My dad bought me an Indian 50cc dirtbike for my 3rd birthday, mounted training wheels on it and let me loose, my mom was very upset. This set the stage for my love of riding. I have had several different bikes since then, but have been without one the last three years. It is exciting to get back "in the saddle".

Scott

Nerd Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since I finally have my bike and it looks like I'm going to stick around...

My name is Scott (surprise) and I'm 29. I live in Southwest Missouri. I work at a large hospital in the area as a Systems Administrator (Information Technology). When I was really young, me and my brothers had a dirtbike. It was a little Honda 75. Then, for Christmas in 1989 we got a Suzuki 160 quad. There is no telling how many thousands of miles me and my brother put on that thing. As a matter of fact, we still have it and it runs great! Given the track record of the machine, I bought a Suzuki LTZ250 in 04 and still ride it as often as I can. If Suzuki had a bike I liked, I probably would have gotten one. But I'm glad I didn't. :)

I'm a Scorpio. I'm 6'5" and... wait, wrong forum. :rolleyes:

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome aboard with the new bike, Scott! How many beds at your hospital? I work at a facility with about 290 in EVS, and can't wait to get out of the department! :D

Hope you enjoy the new ride!

DocFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I guess I should have done this last month when I joined, so here we go.
Hi, my name is Ken Rosborg and I'm from Medford Oregon. Thats in the southwest corner of this great state. I've had my Red 07' for alittle over a year now. Great bike, love the power. Headed for the mountians in a few for a great fathers day ride. See Ya!:Flash:

Woe257

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello folks,
I'm 47 YOA and live in Minnesota in the USA. I'm new to this forum (few weeks) I just purchased a '06 carry over FZ6 with no miles on it. Great deal, could not pass it up. I'm still learning about this bike, but so far I really enjoy it. My cycle experience started with enduros as a kid, and moved to cruisers, most notibly a Kawasaki meanstreak (recent favorite) and a "05 Goldwing Tourer. (also still have-great bike !) This my first "street bike" and seems to be a really good all-arounder.

Like the Gold Wing forums, I've found alot of usefull info here, but it seems to be hard to get reponses that might be relavant to my year bike, other than "search the past threads". I guess thats the negitive part of purchasing a two year old bike.

Figured out most of the questions I had on mods and tech with exception to "best oil and why" and which saddle bags work well with this bike- anyone have pic's of theirs ?

Thanks for any info.

Everyone, ride with pride and be safe.