Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:New Members from sunny (sometimes rainy) SoCal!!! :BLAA:

We have a great membership of the friendliest people.

fedexguy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi new to this forum , i've had many bikes , bandit 1200 GS 1000 RD 400 VFR 800 and tomorrow i'm getting my FZ6 2004 , just wanted to say hi. Could anyone give me adivce on what to look for on this bike? Like a cracked frame. Anyways just wanted to say hi my name is stan from north fla.

Last edited:

eliterit

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everybody,

My name is Jaime and I purchased my first motorcycle about three weeks ago after spontaneously taking the MSF course. I originally had intended on getting a harley, but everyone kept saying to get a beater sport bike first to learn on. I then decided that would be a good idea, so I intended on getting a used ninja 500. I looked at one and then decided to open my budget up slightly and found a good deal on an 05 FZ6 in faster blue with 14k miles. Asking price was $2800 and I got him down to $2500 which included a sweet motorcycle backpack and gloves.

So far I have ridden her about 300 miles and is my new daily commuter to work and back. I thought the 600cc motor would be a bit too much for a beginner but I have no regrets.

I have already added a sequential led tail light for safety and am looking forward to doing an oil change this coming weekend.

mynameisrodney

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I got my first FZ6 three weeks ago, it's a 2006 FZ6N with 8500km on it. So far all I've done to it is fit a fender eliminator.

SDC10928small_zpsefda20a9.jpg

I live in Sydney, but the bike was bought from Brisbane and ridden here by my room mate (7500km in 7 years, then 1000km in one day haha!).

Unfortunately, as I am still on my P-plates, I still have another week before I am licensed to ride it!:mad:. The last 3 weeks have been torturous, but I'm looking forward to next weekend!

cheers,
Chris

EDIT: Currently I'm riding a Honda Spada until I get off my plates.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome Chris

remember ATGATT
sorry that's the dad bit in me important nevertheless

enjoy your new steed and we'll be keen to hear about, and follow your progress
cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi new to this forum , i've had many bikes , bandit 1200 GS 1000 RD 400 VFR 800 and tomorrow i'm getting my FZ6 2004 , just wanted to say hi. Could anyone give me adivce on what to look for on this bike? Like a cracked frame. Anyways just wanted to say hi my name is stan from north fla.

:welcome: post photos.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I got my first FZ6 three weeks ago, it's a 2006 FZ6N with 8500km on it. So far all I've done to it is fit a fender eliminator.

SDC10928small_zpsefda20a9.jpg

I live in Sydney, but the bike was bought from Brisbane and ridden here by my room mate (7500km in 7 years, then 1000km in one day haha!).

Unfortunately, as I am still on my P-plates, I still have another week before I am licensed to ride it!:mad:. The last 3 weeks have been torturous, but I'm looking forward to next weekend!

cheers,
Chris

EDIT: Currently I'm riding a Honda Spada until I get off my plates.

:welcome: very nice bike.

Szut

Just got here...
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I've been lurking here for a couple of days as I'm looking to buy an FZ6.
This forum has been of great help in getting to know this great machine a little better, I might just close a deal this week.
Right know I ride an old Bonnie that I've turned into a reliable daily rider. The FZ6 will probably take its place as I plan to make longer rides.
Thanks!

This is her:
IMG_0562_zps9c8c424f.jpg

KevinM1975

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello!

Just upgraded from my EX500 to a 2004 FZ6. Bought it with a bunch of mods, but the same mods that I would make anyway. Did a bunch of research, and sat on a lot of bikes- the FZ6 is the only bike I sat on that made me think it was really an upgrade, and that it would do everything that my EX did but better.

Anyway...

Kevin. Live a little south of Tacoma, WA.

fz6.jpg

Last edited:

mynameisrodney

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the welcomes guys. Yeah I always wear all my gear. It turns out I'm going to have a really busy day at work this Friday, so won't be able to get to the motor registry to upgrade my license :mad:. no weekend rides for me.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the welcomes guys. Yeah I always wear all my gear. It turns out I'm going to have a really busy day at work this Friday, so won't be able to get to the motor registry to upgrade my license :mad:. no weekend rides for me.

:welcome: to yet another Aussie member! Hopefully, with you being from Sydney, you support the NRL, Cronulla maybe ;)

fmscott2

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone! Just got my first bike yesterday, a 2007 FZ6 (naturally). Candy red, 11xxx miles, all stock except for the fender eliminator the one previous owner did. Looking forward to learning and loving this bike!