New member welcome thread..

Woolly

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, im Adam from Torbay (the English riviera)
I ride a 2007 FZ6 S2, with a few mods. So far so good! but going to run out of power soon :(

Sycotic

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm new here. Decided a couple weeks ago that I wanted a motorcycle, came across an 09 FZ6 that I couldn't pass up, bought it. Just have to wait and take a class in a couple weeks, so been cruising around in my yard because it pains me knowing it is just sitting there.

jdodge963

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, im Jeremy and i live in St. Petersburg, Florida. I will soon be buying my 07FZ6 and until then ill cruise the forums and be jealous of everyone until then.

TxtC27

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm new here. Decided a couple weeks ago that I wanted a motorcycle, came across an 09 FZ6 that I couldn't pass up, bought it. Just have to wait and take a class in a couple weeks, so been cruising around in my yard because it pains me knowing it is just sitting there.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one going about things (a bit) backwards

Sinman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,
I'm a new rider and a new owner of a 2007 FZ6. I started riding this spring on a Virago 250.
My wife has been riding for 2 years and is a cruiser person, I am not. I'm also 48, so not a sport bike guy either. This was the best used bike I could find, 1800 miles! I was looking for a SV650, not an S model, couldn't find one with low miles. I'll posting in other spots looking for mods to make the bike easier to ride. Found great info on lowering the seat elsewhere.

Thanks

Jop

Reaction score
Visit site
Un nuevo miembro, a ver si aprendo algo mas de mi Fz6 S S2 y de paso practico mi ingles ;)

Saludos desde Spain.

A new member , learnig about me fz6 s s2 and practing my very bad english.:D

Hi ¡¡.

aznconquerer

Reaction score
Visit site
hi just took a project bike 86 FZ600...was looking for help online and landed on this site....hope i could get some help bringing this beautiful lady back to life!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:new members to the very best forum on the Big WWW! :BLAA:

Last edited:

CamVan

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello. I live in Alaska and am a proud owner of the obviously faster blue 2007 FZ6. I'm a mom of three kids and my husband has a KLR (am I allowed to say that on here?). Kids are almost out and we're looking for the next adventure. Mid life crisis? Says who? We're looking to doing some road trips, mostly in the Lower 48 and Spring can't come soon enough. Autumn comes too soon.

oldrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi...Bonjour....i live in france and own a 2006 fz6s (silver frame and wheels)...i have just converted the headlight assembly from LHD to RHD so if anyone wants a screw by screw breakdown and rebuild list just let me know...cheers....clive
:cheer:

starflyer

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, I'm Nic from Texas. Have only posted a few times but been lurking since about June 2012. I love this forum:rockon:

Purchased my 09 FZ6 back in June with 1200 miles and now has about 4500 miles on it.

Mods I've installed:
Puig DB Dark Smoke Windscreen
ProGrip 724 Streetbike grips (Bk/Red)
Progrip red reflective wheel tape
Tech Spec black tank grips
Mag-knight red tank pad
FAZR6 FE
BD43 Dual headlight

Future mods:
setback plates by oso2k
fz1 bars or convertibars
suspension

:D

2.jpg

5.jpg

Robbyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Rob here, I am a car mechanic and live in the North East of Scotland.

Passed my bike test 3 years ago and bought my 2005 FZ6 Fazer, love the bike as it ticks all the boxes I need it to, I am only an occasional rider doing about 2000 miles a year, never had any problems with the bike so all is good.

The bike is almost standard apart from Scorpion end cans, R and G crash bungs and the twin headlight mod, there is a few mods I am planning over the winter so hopefully will draw on all your expertise if I hit snags.

Enough guff from me I'm off the read the forums, cheers Rob.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A big :welcome: to our new members :thumbup:

Hi...Bonjour....i live in france and own a 2006 fz6s (silver frame and wheels)...i have just converted the headlight assembly from LHD to RHD so if anyone wants a screw by screw breakdown and rebuild list just let me know...cheers....clive
:cheer:

It would be great if you would post it (in the "How to" section), as this is a question that often comes up on this forum.

Cheers :thumbup:

billfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,my name is Bill, i live in athens and i am a fazerfreak too.:rockon:
I have my baby 3 gears now and very happy i took this bike.many happy and safe miles from Greece......:thumbup:

twisty mcfisty

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all. New to the forum and I currently reside in Flowery Branch, GA USA. I love my FZ and look forward to many safe miles. I'm currently trying to sort out my aftermarket headlight and wiring that came on my used bike. Wish me luck!

TM

BamBam

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,

I am in the process of purchasing a FZ6. I've done countless research and talked with plenty of riders and I know it is the bike I want. I've been searching craigslist for around a year and I finally think I found one!

A blue 2007 FZ6 with 1300 miles. The owner is moving and can't take the bike with him. It has a dark Puig windscreen, a seat cowl, color matching belly pan, shorty clutch lever, and frame sliders.

Never been dropped....

He is asking 4500. I offered 4200, he countered with $4350. I told him I would take it.

For those of you that have purchased this bike. IF everything pans out like he said, does this sound like a good deal?

Thanks!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: new members! You've got one of the best bikes made in the world! Add the best forum in the world and you're living the, "Good Life!" :BLAA: