New member welcome thread..

Lakeside

Reaction score
Visit site
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! My name is Lekan from Lagos, Nigeria and I bought a 2008 FZ6 two weeks ago. I just concluded my riding classes and look forward to my new hobby.

I am glad to be here and hope to learn a lot and give whatever I can!!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

My name is Andy and I just pickup a new 2009 FZ6 (Raven/Black) on the 22nd of December. Been riding since, well its been a while. Past bikes include Ducati, Harley 1200, Suzuki (SV650 S and N), Triumph Thruxton, Kawasaki Vulcan 900 (still have this one).

Living just outside of Houston and looking forward to the FZ on the backroads in the country around and west of here, doing some day touring, etc.

And Happy Holidays to all.

Andy
Hey Andy. Welcome. Don't forget to post pics

:welcome:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! My name is Lekan from Lagos, Nigeria and I bought a 2008 FZ6 two weeks ago. I just concluded my riding classes and look forward to my new hobby.

I am glad to be here and hope to learn a lot and give whatever I can!!
Hi Lekan. Welcome to this addictive forum. Nice choice with the 08.

:welcome:

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
hi!

new to this forum.. currently riding a cb400sf hyper vtec but looking forward to change to fz6s2 if i can find 1 on the 2nd hand market..

cheers.

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
G'day all from Downunder. Currently riding a Honda VTR250. Now off my restrictions was looking to buy a Suzuki SV650S, but now I'm leaning towards the Yamaha - in FZ6 or FZ6R form - We call them XJ6S here, but I think they're the same bike.

Let the forum searching/reading begin.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
hi!

new to this forum.. currently riding a cb400sf hyper vtec but looking forward to change to fz6s2 if i can find 1 on the 2nd hand market..

cheers.

Hey Guys, Member here from Ireland. Hope life is good with everyone.

G'day all from Downunder. Currently riding a Honda VTR250. Now off my restrictions was looking to buy a Suzuki SV650S, but now I'm leaning towards the Yamaha - in FZ6 or FZ6R form - We call them XJ6S here, but I think they're the same bike.

Let the forum searching/reading begin.

Welcome to you all!!

Crash

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy and greetings from South Texas!! I have a 2006 FZ6 first bike and I love it btw we had the hottest summer in Texas History this year then when I get my bike it rains non stop =(! Anyhow I ride once in awhile OH And IMO Buy Frame Sliders I wish I would of got some b4 riding in the rain ;D! Ride Safe dont forget to put on your Gear!!!...............Travis

dpolaris99

Reaction score
Visit site
hello i have the faster blue 07 fz6. From Ilion ny just bought fz6 this last october and love it. Its my 2nd bike 1st one i restored a 1980 gs550e. work at Walmart. Love the site.

DruGus

(non) ClockWorking Fazer
Reaction score
Visit site
Right here.....right now!!!

Greetings from mileage far away !

I tried this bike from two years ago and would´t be more cool for me, ´cause i use daily for working and in weekends for runaway from city.

V´ssssssss

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
Hey all I've been roaming the site for awhile since I bought a '87 Radian a few years back. Sold that almost a year ago with hopes to buy a fz but a week after my sale found out I was getting laid off. After an uneventful summer of unemployment in Boston I found a new job and now I'm happy to be picking up my '06 FZ6 tomorrow afternoon from NH. Woo Hoo!!! 737miles for $3500 us. I plan to ride and keep it stock for this upcoming season then once the cold hits I'll start converting to naked. I'm sure you'll see a lot more from me as I have lots of questions and occasionally a random comment or two.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
hi to all, ive been roaming on the site for quite a while but never got around to introduce myself. Im Ivan,28 from Malta, a teeny weeny island in the Mediterrean. i ride a blue 06 fazer (the faired one; its called fazer in europe). it is my first bike and im very happy with it.i bought the bike after i broke up with my long time girlfriend about 2 years ago. the bike is still fairly stock apart from a kn filter a tank protector and colour coded rear fender. i hope to do some more mods when funds permit.

i work as a clerk in the education division and part time delivery with pizza hut. i often ride alone since i usually work on weekends and can rarely meet with my friends.:(

any way i'll stop annoying you...have a nice day

Samy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello guys, I’m new to the forum, but I just bought a new 2008 FZ6 grey color. I’m 31 and live in Bahrain. The insurance here in my country is a little higher than for cars and not many insure motorbikes due to the bad rep about reckless riders. The insurance is also third party and not including against theft. I’m seriously thinking of installing some kind of alarm system on my bike, can anybody help me to choose the right system or guide me to a good system that works on my bike. Thanks beforehand.

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Tuney and welcome,post a pic of your cup bike,one of our members also has an ex-cup bike.

enjoy the site ,you have found the best one :thumbup:

DavidL19

Reaction score
allstategarage.com
Hi, My name is David and I am from Chicago, born and raised though I went to college at Miami in Oxford, OH. I have not posted my pics yet, but I will so check back for those. I just didn't have time to do it before and I wanted to start posting right away. Anyways my main purpose for being here is to find fun routes and great places to visit all around the world, so if you have a favorite ride in your home area or just know of a great place to visit please post it on my online map here at allstate insurance route map or allstate insurance moto map. I am an affiliate of allstate so I use their web pages for my own use. Thanks everyone and I look forward to hearing from you all.

David Lipsky