New member welcome thread..

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Wow! Need to catch up on my welcomes...here goes...

:welcome: Enjoy and Ride Safe!

sycamoredave: 3 months after getting my FZ, back in '06, I did a 3,000 mile round trip from California to Kansas and back, that seat almost did me in!

clrd 2 lnd: Wife, 5 kids, working in air traffic control :eek: that's alot a stress man, get out and ride that new bike

Allistair: You may be biased...but...New Zealand is beautiful :thumbup:

Wiz: It's nice to hear that someone that has experienced alot of different bikes appreciates and endorses the FZ, it is a good bike ;)

Roni73: Welcome to riding, that nervousness you are feeling is a good thing, if used correctly it will keep you from something terrible, when you get a few moments check out DefyInertia's Stoppie..er' Emergency Breaking Video Thread: http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-videos/16202-fz6-video-vroom-clunk-vroom-clunk.html, there is a really good video at the bottom of page 3

logan77: I hear you, I like "Toys" too :rockon:

mercm3: This site can be addictive with all of the mods, better let your wife hold the checkbook for a while :D

Texperkin: Have you had any other bikes? Past Experience?

RyanT: Sign your wife up for a BRC and see if she catches the riding bug

ThirtyTwo: I'd like to hear more about that trip to Thailand :spank:

GSBandit6: So what did you end up riding for the past 3 years :Sport:

Audible: Old!? Are you implying that the FZ is an oldman's bike :eek:

lupusobus: Can't wait to see those flushmounts installed! By the way, what is a lupusobus?

:welcome: Post often and lots of pictures please!

audible

Hear Me?
Reaction score
Visit site
Audible: Old!? Are you implying that the FZ is an oldman's bike?

No sir...rather I'm an old-fart on an awesome bike that screams when needed, but can cruise too.:rockon:

GSBandit6

Reaction score
Visit site
GSBandit6: So what did you end up riding for the past 3 years :Sport:

As the my screen name would suggest, I rode a '96 Suzuki Bandit 600S to get my wheels under me again. It was a great bike considering it was powered by an engine designed in the late 80's and built from parts bin leftovers. After dealing with a Suzuki carb system for 3 years, I don't care if I ever see another Mikuni carburetor.

Texperkin

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, but only just now got a dodgy picture organised. Promise I'll get a better one (with me grinning) later on but my wife grabbed this one as I was coming home from work on the first week day last week.

IMG_1019.jpg

Bagzter

Reaction score
Visit site
and another newbie joins the fray.... me...

Name:Mark
City : Oxford
Bike: late 2007 FZ6 S2... in blue:D

lupusobus

Insanity is Sanity
Reaction score
Visit site
No meaning to lupusobus... saw a commerical about the disease and needed an email account at the same time... I wanted something that rythme and eazy... I pondered for a second and came up with lupusobus.. it rythmes and stuck with it ever since 2001. :thumbup:

zamolxes

Reaction score
Visit site
Another newbie, for today...

Hi, I am Sebastian from Montreal, Canada and just bought a brand spanking new 2008 FZ6 Black. It will be ready on Saturday so you guys can imagine how anctious I am... my first EVER bike!

Regards,
Sebastian

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Another newbie, for today...

Hi, I am Sebastian from Montreal, Canada and just bought a brand spanking new 2008 FZ6 Black. It will be ready on Saturday so you guys can imagine how anctious I am... my first EVER bike!

Regards,
Sebastian

:welcome: Enjoy and Ride Safe!

You will lllooovvveee it when you get it :blowkiss:

RazaFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

My name is Raza and I am from Toronto, Canada. I got started riding a bike 6 weeks ago. 07 Red FZ6 (with full fairing) is my very first bike.

I will be doing a few of mods on the bike, just waiting for everything to be shipped to me. Some of items are: HID kit, gear indicator, LED front turn signal, flush mount front signals on the fairing, installing the lowered springs from HyperProUSA, Pazzo levers, FE, installing side signals under the seat area, front/rear bobbin, frame sliders, and battery tender.

Anyone know where I can get:

1) decals for the swingarm? I am looking for black reflective.
2) red stripe for rims?
3) decals/print for the full fairing?

mattstrat

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey All, new FZ-6 owner here from London Ontario, Canada - just got the bike wednesday and have only about 150km's on it. So far a sweet and smooth ride. Thanks for all the info I've got from this site so far, I'm sure I'll be getting much more in the future.

3596997214_013d72fc61.jpg

Mac fz6n

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,
Mac the Aussie here.

I've been reading this forum for a while now, lots of great advice thanks.

decided I should be social and join up.

mac-fz6n-albums-my-baby-picture3848t-baby-1.jpg

This is my stock baby, mods to come as funds dry right now.

Looking forward to being a part of this site as you all have been a part of my decission to buy the fz.

Mac.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've missed out on so many it took me 4 pages to find you all!

:welcome: folks! Glad to have you as part of the forum!

Ride safe! :rockon:

AcesLA07

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys recently bought an 07 FZ6 about 2 months ago and unfortunately laid it down 2 days ago. It's not hurt that bad tho but it will need some touchups and a few replacements after I slid it into a cop car :spank:. Just wanted to join the site to get some info on the bike. ;)

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Hi all,

My name is Raza and I am from Toronto, Canada. I got started riding a bike 6 weeks ago. 07 Red FZ6 (with full fairing) is my very first bike.

I will be doing a few of mods on the bike, just waiting for everything to be shipped to me. Some of items are: HID kit, gear indicator, LED front turn signal, flush mount front signals on the fairing, installing the lowered springs from HyperProUSA, Pazzo levers, FE, installing side signals under the seat area, front/rear bobbin, frame sliders, and battery tender.

Anyone know where I can get:

1) decals for the swingarm? I am looking for black reflective.
2) red stripe for rims?
3) decals/print for the full fairing?

:welcome: Enjoy and Ride Safe. Nice to do list of mods :thumbup:

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Hey All, new FZ-6 owner here from London Ontario, Canada - just got the bike wednesday and have only about 150km's on it. So far a sweet and smooth ride. Thanks for all the info I've got from this site so far, I'm sure I'll be getting much more in the future.

3596997214_013d72fc61.jpg

:welcome: Enjoy and Rdie Safe

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
Hi all,
Mac the Aussie here.

I've been reading this forum for a while now, lots of great advice thanks.

decided I should be social and join up.

mac-fz6n-albums-my-baby-picture3848t-baby-1.jpg

This is my stock baby, mods to come as funds dry right now.

Looking forward to being a part of this site as you all have been a part of my decission to buy the fz.

Mac.

:welcome: Enjoy and Ride Safe. Glad to hear that the Forum was able to help in your decision to buy :thumbup:

Buzz

Infidel
Reaction score
Visit site
New To It All...

Hi Y'all! I'm a new rider in the Bay Area, and my buddy Der Chemiker told me this forum is full of good stuff for everyone (including non-FZ6 riders like myself).

From what I've seen, he's 100% correct!

Thanks!

-Brent