New member welcome thread..

O-turn

Yrmom
Reaction score
Visit site
<--- Brian from the Baltimore area, own a 09 FZ6R. This is my first bike and am anxious to learn and get out there!

I am in architectural design and love any baltimore sports team, am also into cars. For that fix I own a 2001 Honda S2000, nothing crazy, just a fun car to drive. I think it may get significantly less seat time this summer though (For obvious reasons...)

Maycyn

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I've been riding motorcycles for a few years now but this past month I traded in my old bike for an 05 FZ6. It's a whole new world of riding for me. I currently live on an island off of Maine and though I'm battling 22degree weather and frost heaves and potholes the size of my dog, I've already come to love my new bike. I anticipate putting several hundred miles on this before my boyfriend and I leave on May 16th for our yearly trip across the country. I'm certainly eager to learn as much as possible about this bike and any pearls of wisdom :D I can gather from this community.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone,

I've been riding motorcycles for a few years now but this past month I traded in my old bike for an 05 FZ6. It's a whole new world of riding for me. I currently live on an island off of Maine and though I'm battling 22degree weather and frost heaves and potholes the size of my dog, I've already come to love my new bike. I anticipate putting several hundred miles on this before my boyfriend and I leave on May 16th for our yearly trip across the country. I'm certainly eager to learn as much as possible about this bike and any pearls of wisdom :D I can gather from this community.

Hope you have a really tiny dog :)

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

andrewf

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
I'm new to this forum, I just put down a deposit on a 2008 pre-reg FZ6 Fazer (£4050 new, beat that :) ) so I thought I would join up to introduce myself.

I'm a student on work experience in Dublin, which is why I can afford a new bike instead of an old banger like most students my age.

I'm picking up my bike from the dealers this Saturday and I can't wait, I've been bike-less for 3 weeks now ( since I sold my XJR 400) and I'm getting antsy....

jimmytwosheds

Family Guy
Reaction score
Visit site
as you say I am introducing myself. My name is James and I live in Nottinghamshire, England. I have just bought a FZ6N 56 ORANGE and looking forward to giving it the street fighter look:uk:
I notice there is not a FZ6N section on the site where Naked guys can go(pardon the pun:D) so would be grateful if you could tell me how to set it up please.:thumbup:
hope you are well and see you around............

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
as you say I am introducing myself. My name is James and I live in Nottinghamshire, England. I have just bought a FZ6N 56 ORANGE and looking forward to giving it the street fighter look:uk:
I notice there is not a FZ6N section on the site where Naked guys can go(pardon the pun:D) so would be grateful if you could tell me how to set it up please.:thumbup:
hope you are well and see you around............

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Here you go...http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/

Chief

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, another newbie to the FZ6 world,
Just bought an 09 fz6 fazer in Black. Picked it up on the 16th March.
I had an 08 Aprilia shiver upto the 10th Feb, when some negative vibe merchant decided to relieve me of it. But not too sad, as I wouldn't have had
the Fazer had this not have happened.
Just had a blinding day. Early spring sunshine and temperatures in the teens( which is good for the uk at this time of year) blatting around the Peak District. Done 180miles in 4hrs on the twisties. The cat and fiddle was quality!
The bike is running in lovely, can't wait to get the first service out of the way.
Cracking bike, should have bought one last year....

Cruzzera

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone! Im from Singapore ( not part of China :D ) and i just got my bike last week. Fell in love pretty fast with the FZ6 and i look forward to ride it when i wake up everyday and when i get off from work.

Hope that i cld learn alot from this site.

Cheers~:rockon:

creekbed

Reaction score
Visit site
Joined last summer, but didn't have a camera at the time so thought I would wait to say hello until a picture of the bike could be included.
I purchased a 08 last summer as my back road bike, wanted something that was lighter than a cruiser and quiet, and just as happy going 20mph down a gravel road as hitting the tarmac.3,800 mile so far and still a happy camper.http://www.600riders.com/forum/images/smilies/rockon.gif

Targa222

Bike nooob
Reaction score
Visit site
hey all
names Austin. i live in lake mary FL.
Im 18 and just started rideing about 3 weeks ago. I dont own a FZ YET, but when i went to the local dealer i seen it and fell in love. Im planning on getting one with in the next month or so.
currently I ride a 09 KLR 650. My step dad got me into bikes recently and told me to start off with something with a plastic body just incase I drop it.

i should also let everybody know that i am a COMPLETE NOOB when it comes to bikes and everything about them. ill do my best to search the forums b4 I ask anything dumb. (which will probably end up happening anyways so bare with me)

but yah seems like a great forums friendly/helpful people.

Hopefully ill be expierienced enough to hit up this legendary dragons tail im hearing so much about.:D

Sollyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,

My name is Sol , my first road bike is a mint 2005 FZ6 Black/gray.
I just bought it used for 5500 CAN, and it only has 6500Km on it .

I can`t wait to ride!

I work for the Canadian food inspection agency in Ottawa and I am the proud father of a 6 month old boy.

I hope to meet other FZ6 riders in the area and share all types of useful info and hints.

Well, Cheers all!

newrider30

Reaction score
Visit site
sup, I bought a 2008 fz6 last july and love it this is my first street bike I figure i will ride it a little longer then probably get an fz1 don't know yet

tannerplante

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok well my name is Tanner. I have been riding motocross my whole life. Im 16 years old and I have a 2007 fz6. Any questions just ask?

StrongBad

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I'm new here. I've got an '05 FZ6; blue as they are meant to be. Been riding around Vancouver for a few years.

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all! My name is Andy I am an assistant principal at a school in Dayton, Ohio. I am engaged to an awesome girl. Yes, she does like to ride. I bought an 08 FZ6 last year, which I love. I ride as often as I can, but I live in Ohio, so it's really only about 5 months a year with some extra days sprinkled in there. I just want to say that it has been a pleasure reading some of the threads.
Cheers

KenpoTex

Reaction score
Visit site
FNG here...

I'm Matt, originally from the great state of Texas, currently living in SW Missouri. I stumbled across this forum while doing some research on the fz6 after looking at one at a dealership and deciding that I really liked it. Lots of good info...I've enjoyed browsing around.

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello buddies

My name is Yovanny, I'm a male from Medellín - Colombia, 27 seven years old and I ride a black 2008 FZ6 S2 ABS that I've got since December 20th of last year, so far I've put about 9000kms on the beast and everyday loving it more and more :cheer::cheer::cheer:

hardheaded

Reaction score
Visit site
well i've been snooping for a while i guess i should introduce myself. my name is chris i am 36, work as a communication technician, and live south of houston texas. been riding dirt since teenage years, and street with the fz6 since fall of 2007. i also want to thank all of you for all of the information, and good humor

Warbaby

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, new member my first post. I have a 2008 Raven Black:rockon:. I got it last week new with 0 miles on it. Put 600 on it this weekend. Good all around bike just what I was looking for. Happy to be aboard this forum.:aus: