New member/owner Cherry Hill, NJ

njbill

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi folks,

I am new to this forum but not new to motorcycles. I have been riding motorcycles since I was 11, which was :eek: 37 years ago. I currently own four bikes; three of them are Yamahas. Over the years, I have purchased 15 bikes and 9 of them were Yamahas. You could say I am a Yamaha guy.

I hope to gain insight from other FZ6 owners and add value to this site. Here is a pic of my new (to me) FZ6. :thumbup:

IMAG0336.jpg

Here is another one of my bikes, a WR250R, which I believe is a distant cousin of the FZ6 and R6.

1292473644771.jpg

NewWR250R-3.jpg

Did I mention I have a vintage trial bike?
Trialsride008004_0005.jpg

armstrong89z

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: There are several riders on the forum here in Jersey. I am one of them, I'm by atlantic city not to far away. Enjoy the bike and we should ride some time. :rockon:

njbill

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: There are several riders on the forum here in Jersey. I am one of them, I'm by atlantic city not to far away. Enjoy the bike and we should ride some time. :rockon:

I would enjoy a riding partner. I did a shakedown ride today; rode to LBI and back. I have logged thousands of miles in the Pine Barrens. :thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the club, Bill!

Keep your eye open on Northeast forum if you're interested in attending group rides. We actually have one planned for next Saturday (24th).

njbill

Reaction score
Visit site
I am interested in local rides. Next Saturday is my wife's birthday so I have to pass.

Welcome to the club, Bill!

Keep your eye open on Northeast forum if you're interested in attending group rides. We actually have one planned for next Saturday (24th).