New member, new rider

Soap

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Expecting my new FZ6 N on the 16th of this month, had an R6 before this but it wasn't for me really.

Probably one of the youngest members on here at 19 tbh but I loved the bike and can't wait to get my hands on it!

Greetings from the UK,

Matt.

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Expecting my new FZ6 N on the 16th of this month, had an R6 before this but it wasn't for me really.

Probably one of the youngest members on here at 19 tbh but I loved the bike and can't wait to get my hands on it!

Greetings from the UK,

Matt.
Alright la?

Welcome to the site, MCN gave the FZ6 very good reviews. I look forward to hearing how you compare it against the R6.

Nelly

Soap

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeh Alan like yours mate and I will get some pics up in about 2 weeks Gromit so you can have a nosey at it, I'll just bump this thread back up when I get them.

Lol la, I wasn't expecting that I can tell you that much. Yeh I'll give my opinion on it but I'm far from an expert or an experianced rider tbh and the R6 I had was a 2001 so its a fair bit older but I'll give it a bash. I got rid of the R6 because of a knee problem I have which caused blistering agony due to the aggressive positioning but my knee is alot better now so I should probably be able to ride one in the future as I do fancy another one further along the line (Not before an FZ1 though!). :)

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome buddy..the FZ6 is a great bike Naked or faired..good choice on the coulor too :thumbup:

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
Yay, someone my age who realizes what an awesome bike the FZ is!! I had my choice between the R6s and the FZ and because of my knee problem went for the FZ too.

:welcome:

Soap

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, glad its not just me with my knee, bloody rugby. FZ is an awesome bike, seen my mates one and thought "I like that" :)