New Member: Hello

trapezuchnap

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello I have just recently joined this forum a week or so ago because I was debating whether or not to buy an FZ6. After reading many of the discussions on here, I decided to buy one. Just two days ago I bought a 2008 fz6 for a great price! I've only ridden it less than 10 miles but I can tell already that I'm going to love it. I will surely be using this forum quite often in the near future.

trapezuchnap

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome! I live in Lancaster, PA and Philadelphia, PA for school. Its not really an upgrade, this is my first street legal motorcycle.

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool, although I was encouraging you to post a pic :)

You've got a mean first bike but you've done the research. At 6K RPMs and below, you have yourself a 250CC. Don't awaken the sleeping dragon that lies at 10-12K until you're ready.

A well lubed, adjusted clutch and throttle cable tension make the bike a lot easier ride so be sure they're sorted. Ride safe.

trapezuchnap

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool, although I was encouraging you to post a pic :)

You've got a mean first bike but you've done the research. At 6K RPMs and below, you have yourself a 250CC. Don't awaken the sleeping dragon that lies at 10-12K until you're ready.

A well lubed, adjusted clutch and throttle cable tension make the bike a lot easier ride so be sure they're sorted. Ride safe.

I will definitely take your advice:D fz1 1.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to our great forum! I've always liked that year FZ6 color scheme.:)

2007Fizzer

Senior rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to a great FZ6 site! I also live in Lancaster, PA, at the Woodcrest Villa retirement community. I have a 2007 with about 17,000 miles on it, and I'll be riding as soon as the daytime temps start to stay in the mid-50's or better. Hope to see you around town.

trapezuchnap

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to a great FZ6 site! I also live in Lancaster, PA, at the Woodcrest Villa retirement community. I have a 2007 with about 17,000 miles on it, and I'll be riding as soon as the daytime temps start to stay in the mid-50's or better. Hope to see you around town.

Thats great! Yeah I hope to see you around, I haven't seen too many Fz6's running around Lancaster