New Member from Austin, Tx

VertPusher

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Everyone! Wanted to stop by and say hello, before picking up my red FZ6 near the end of April, after re-taking the MSF course (been a couple years since I've used it). It'll be my first motorcycle, so I'm thinking it's going to be pretty fun. :)

Not settled on mods yet, but the r1 tail mod with the streetfighter look is pretty boss. I'll see how close I can get to that later on.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome, good move on the course as a refresher,
ride safe and of course as soon as you take delivery.....
...we need pics

This is a great forum, plenty of knowledge and plenty of folk happy to share it too.
"Search" is a great place to start, but any questions, someone is going to pipe up with an idea or three

again, Welcome!

VertPusher

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone! I've been picking up a pretty good vibe from this place. :)

As far as mods, right now a set of straight(er) handlebars are on the menu. Heard a lot about people putting on FZ1 bars, but I'm still on the fence about doing that or getting risers and putting on dirtbike bars.

Let me know what y'all think!

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the best forum and motorcycle out there! I'm sure you will enjoy it totally. I have the FZ1 bars and those are great for me. To each his own. Risers and dirt bike bars are another good way to go. Was going to try that too but really like the FZ1 bars. Ride safe and enjoy the ride! :thumbup:

VertPusher

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks mxgolf! I'm definitely enjoying the ride! Just picked up my FZ6 up today after finishing the MSF course last week. This thing is AWESOME.

kreed0501

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome from Dripping Springs! I got here about the same time you did! Bought my '08 FZ6 in October and love it! Have already put 8K miles on it commuting back and forth from Dripping Springs to N. Austin to work! Hope to see ya along the highway somewhere!

Kevin