New Member from Florida

StevenFz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Just bought my first bike last Sunday. It's a 2007 with 12k miles on it. Only riding experience I have is on a KX60 back when I was like 11. I was really leaning towards a Ninja 300, but didn't want to shell out about 6 grand for a new bike. Also it really didn't feel that comfortable, so I decided to look for something a little bit bigger. My uncle has tons of riding experience and thinks this will be a good beginner bike as long as I respect it. Looking forward to taking my MSF course as it is required in Florida. The gear is already adding up!:D

Picture of us loading it up.

WobRhLB.jpg

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: aboard Steven! Your uncle is right, the FZ6 is an excellent beginners bike! Congrats on the sexier red too!! :thumbup:

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike!

Welcome to the forum, don't spend to much time here or you are going to end up spending even more than you already have on mods you didn't even know you needed!

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
I rest my case:

"BD43 mod, Scorpion SS, oval exhaust pipes (open), Hyper-lights combo LED running/flashing brake light, Spencer’ seat mod, custom bracket with BMW style electrical outlet, custom stem nut with swivel GPS mount, Fender extender, K&P cast aluminum/SS oil cooler / filter, PIAA HP headlights, Techspec- “Snakeskin” tank protector, Grip puppies, custom rear storage rack, extra helmet lock on right side on custom bracket. "

:rolleyes:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to our big family!

Why would someone say you're crazy for having a bike in Florida?

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: You passed the first test (posting pic of your ride) :thumbup:

Keep the RPM below 6k and you have yourself a 250cc until you're ready to unleash the beast.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I rest my case:

"BD43 mod, Scorpion SS, oval exhaust pipes (open), Hyper-lights combo LED running/flashing brake light, Spencer’ seat mod, custom bracket with BMW style electrical outlet, custom stem nut with swivel GPS mount, Fender extender, K&P cast aluminum/SS oil cooler / filter, PIAA HP headlights, Techspec- “Snakeskin” tank protector, Grip puppies, custom rear storage rack, extra helmet lock on right side on custom bracket. "

:rolleyes:

Now that's what I'm talking about, Fast, Purty and lotsa goodies on it!!

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site