New Member and New Owner

derek533

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all. Just purchased a new to me 2005 Fz6 with 6K on the clock. I just sold my first bike or at least, what I would call first REAL bike yesterday and purchased the Fz6 to replace it. It was a Suzuki Marauder 800 cruiser.

All I can say, is holy carp what a difference! I've never ridden a sportbike prior to today and I can honestly say that I don't see myself ever going back to a cruiser. They're just not comfortable for any length of time over 10 miles.

Anyway, here's a pic before cleaning it:

temporary_zps2ef18b1a.jpg

Overall, I'd rate is a sold 8 out of 10 with just normal wear for the year. Anyone know where I can find some touch up paint for the blue and some for the silver bits?

Last edited:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the Forum, Derek!
Great looking bike you have there, your best bet for paint would be Colorite(SP?), they have a perfect match. It's a little spendy, but worth it from what I hear.
Again, welcome to the family:thumbup:

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum! You can find TONS of useful info on the site, so look around. Most any question you can think of has already been asked, discussed, then answererd. I still ask questions all the time though...lol.

Yeah as motojoe said, color rite has model/year specific paint you can buy. It's something I need to do as well. It's on the list...lol.

derek533

Reaction score
Visit site
Just started today after washing, but does anyone know why the Neutral light stays on even when coasting with clutch pulled in? Water intrusion of some sort? Will it go away eventually? Thanks

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

You'll love it here. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!

For your neutral light issue, it's probably a moisture issue. Check out the thread at the link below:

Neutral light

Again, Welcome!