New Levers

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
I just place an order for Titax levers from SuperBike supply. I got them in black but call them to check on blue. They're cheaper alternative IMO. I'll review them next week.

Superbike supply Online Store

28207_titax.jpg

oldtimer

Oh Noes!!
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish some of these dummy lever companies would realize they would sell a lot more levers if the prices were reasonable. Pazzo: $100 per lever? WTF? even at $75/lever, it's a little ridiculous. I would say $50/lever is the optimum point where their sales would skyrocket.

Discofrank

Reaction score
Visit site
I wish some of these dummy lever companies would realize they would sell a lot more levers if the prices were reasonable. Pazzo: $100 per lever? WTF? even at $75/lever, it's a little ridiculous. I would say $50/lever is the optimum point where their sales would skyrocket.

mmm they spend a fair bit of R+D on them
i dont think sales are that low for what you are getting
u can customize them a fair bit from the adjuster and lever colour as well as the part where it pivots!

btw some bike OEM levers are close to $200AUD a LEVER
and ppl buy them instead

interactive3

FZ6 Rider
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thumbs up to these and the supplier

mate got them for his 996 and loves them!

These levers look like a good upgrade. I use two finders for braking and these look shorter. Are they intended for 2 or 3 fingers? The clutch lever hits my outside fingers if I use two fingers. Maybe a shorter lever would eliminate that.

The fz6 has a cable on the clutch and the brake is hydraulic. Do these levers work with both mechanical and hydraulic?

How easy is the install?

Thanks.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
anyone have a picture of those Titax ones installed? They all look fairly similar to me, so the cheaper option would be the most appealing to me.