New High Tech Fuse box

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been following a thread over on ADVRider about a new high tech fuse box that someone has put together and just wanted to bring it to the attention of this forum.

He's been at this for almost a year now and it is going to hit Kickstarter in the near future. It crashed off of my "I NEED THIS" list about 200 features ago, but it just keeps going higher on the "I WANT THIS" list.

His website is http://www.motobrain.net
He's also on FaceBook

Check him out. I'll certainly be in line when the kickstarter campaign starts.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: New High Tech Fuee box.

Great controllers! I'd get one at the right price. :D

Last edited:

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site

Very neat. Hardware kickstarters are a crapshoot so keep that in mind if you join up. If it hits a ver 2.0 I might jump.

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site

I plan to use it to replace a light controller for my aux lights, to add PWM controlled output for heated gloves or grips and jacket and to add an airhorn.

Between that and the ability to change the behavior of a switch, i.e. what it switches on and how it switches it on, without rewiring the crap out of your bike has me sold.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I plan to use it to replace a light controller for my aux lights, to add PWM controlled output for heated gloves or grips and jacket and to add an airhorn.

Between that and the ability to change the behavior of a switch, i.e. what it switches on and how it switches it on, without rewiring the crap out of your bike has me sold.

Got any updates on how this install went for you?

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site

The bad news is that the kick starter project didn't go through, but he hasn't given up hope and is still busy working away at coming up with a product. He is updating the ADVRider posting if you want to keep up with what he's up to.

Me, I'm just waiting patiently !!