New here and to Yamaha

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome to the forum Ben! glad you found us. look around and see what we got, your mod list will grow explosively! got any in mind as of yet?

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Pray - Welcome! You've found a great site, a great Brand, and a great model. Enjoy!

PrayHarder

Keep on driving !
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome to the forum Ben! glad you found us. look around and see what we got, your mod list will grow explosively! got any in mind as of yet?

Yes, so far, I have bought a H4 headlamp, and plan to do both headlamp mods (dual high and low beams, with only high or low on at a time.)

Yesterday was my birthday, and have have Carbon Fiber frame and swing arm sliders on the way from that. :)

I would like to install a fender eleminator kit, and maybe a K&N air filter.

I just got the bike last week, and I will change it's oil and filter this week (it has 3850 miles on it.)

I need to check/tighten the chain.

Also, I have been thinking about changing the back teeth so I can get the front tire off the ground a little easier. Any thoughts to what I should go with ?

Thanks, I have enjoyed the forum so far, and I have just started....

Ben

Whirlygirl

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum! Since you're from Washington state, you should think about coming up for the BC FZ6 meet this summer (dates still to be finalized)... Would be great to see some of our friends from south of the border!
:Sport:

PrayHarder

Keep on driving !
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum! Since you're from Washington state, you should think about coming up for the BC FZ6 meet this summer (dates still to be finalized)... Would be great to see some of our friends from south of the border!
:Sport:

That would be great, I have been looking for a get-together around here.

My in-laws live in Ferndale, WA which is close to the boarder. Any idea where in BC it would be ???

Ben