New helmet/mods!!!

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice, I'll have to take a look at their stuff. I understand what you mean though, it'll get done in due time, I guess. haha, This week it's in the hight 70's - low 80's so it's getting to where it'll be consistantly warm instead of every now and again. I've been looking for places to have a custom jacket made, but I'm not finding too much. Looks like I'll be using my same jacket for a while with the way things are shaping up!

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
So I got my TwoBros exhaust yesterday, and installed it last night! For some reason it had some scuffs and paint chips on it, so they're sending me a new end cap. Over the past few days I aso did a few smaller mods, airbox mod, emoved ALL of the stickers, emblems, graphics from the bike. looks MUCH cleaner now! Plasti-dipped the Rad-covers, and also the clamps for the exhaust, I don't like silver/chrome accents. haha, I'll end up doing the passenger pegs, and I might powdercoat the rearsets, but I think I'll probably just end up buying some adjustable ones. They would definitely help make it more comfortable.

I took out the plastic tray from under the seat, and cut the extra length off the ends. Took the end piece, cut it down, and then epoxy'd it back in to keep anything from sliding out.

DSC05752.jpg

DSC05754.jpg

DSC05754.jpg

DSC05753.jpg

Might go back and cut the side by the seat lock back some more, but it'll do for now.

DSC05758.jpg

DSC05756.jpg

DSC05759.jpg

The frame stickers left behind an out line that I can't get rid of. Used adhesive remover, and cleaner, but it's still there. Can't feel it either. Any suggestions?

DSC05768.jpg

You can see the PlastiDipped rad-covers here too. ^

DSC05767.jpg

Last edited:

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Two Bother's Black Series Carbon Fiber Slip Ons have arrived!

DSC05773.jpg

Some scuffs and chips? WTF?!

DSC05793.jpg

DSC05781.jpg

DSC05782.jpg

They're sending me a new endcap, so I installed everything. Looks AMAZING, and sounds even better!!

DSC05824.jpg

DSC05826.jpg

DSC05831.jpg

DSC05832.jpg

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks much better with the clamps in flat black instead of the raw aluminum they came in.

DSC05833.jpg

DSC05838.jpg

DSC05834.jpg

DSC05836.jpg

DSC05837.jpg

DSC05841.jpg

Removed the vinyl graphics from the front fender, and the Yamaha emblems from the tank.

DSC05842.jpg

DSC05844.jpg

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are a few pictures for the air box mod. I didn't have a dremel, or saw, or drill available, so I used a razor blade to cut everything out, and smooth it down a bit.

WP_000036.jpg

WP_000035.jpg

WP_000039.jpg

Probably a little more time consuming to do with a razor, but it's all I had. haha, If you attempt to do it that way, BE CAREFUL!! It was really easy for the blade to slip, and I came close to cutting myself a few times.

I haven't really noticed a difference on how the bike responds, or the sound (which is what I was hoping for) I hate that high pitched sound it makes!