New guy from Ohio

cheezeberger07

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, im Bill from East Liverpool Ohio and im 21 years old. i recently sold my 2007 Suzuki gs500f, which was my first bike, and bought a left over 2009 Yamaha FZ6. i've put almost 500 miles on it in the last week. It is by far a better bike all around.and i just wanna say that this forum is amazing also! i have found a lot of info about this bike on here. thanks everyone for makin this a great forum. heres some pics of my bike.

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

Yes, it's an awesome bike. You will enjoy every second. This forum is outstanding. You will be able to access so much valuable information, and it's all FREE.

The search tool can be your friend but you'll have to tweak your inputs/query. It can be trying at times but hang in there and you'll usually find what you're looking for. If not, post up and someone will respond.

Some really great people here. I consider them my extended family.

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, everyone on here is pretty nice for the most part. You will learn lots of information and how toos for the fz6. We hope you make yourself a home on here. If you have any questions just ask or try the search engine after you login.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh Man! :welcome:cheezeberger07! Cool name!!
Thanks for coming to hang out with us. You'll have fun here with all great people we have. Great looking bike. It will surprise you as you get to know it. It really is an awesome machine.
Wear your gear!

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

I like the forum and the wealth of information that is shared. If there is anything you can think of to do to your FZ you can find someone here who has either done it or knows a way to make it happen. :thumbup: