New FZ6N owner in Sydney

Esra

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm on a couple of bike forums but though as I've bought an 07 FZ6N i would join something specific.

Love the bike (getting mine in a week) and looking at doing a few mods over time so your info will be appreciated.

I've been riding for about 2 years now, first day at the learners test was my first time on a bike, first time with manual gear box actually. LOVED IT!

I've been riding a Honda CBF-250 since your restricted here in Australia until your off your provisional licence. Can't wait to get the new bike and hit the roads (figuratively speaking)

Anyway see you around and hopefully do some

(posted some pics in another thread but thought I'd stick them here also)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there, Welcome! Another Sydneysider...nice! Kazza will no doubt get in here, and tell you how nice your bike is...cause it's the same as heres! I already know your bike is nice...cause it's an FZ6!

Cheers for sharing, and get posting in the Aussie section of the forum...is always a good laugh!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there, Welcome! Another Sydneysider...nice! Kazza will no doubt get in here, and tell you how nice your bike is...cause it's the same as heres! I already know your bike is nice...cause it's an FZ6!

Cheers for sharing, and get posting in the Aussie section of the forum...is always a good laugh!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Welcome mate :)

This forum will provide a lot of help, but as wolfman said - even more laughs!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And here I am :D

Nice bike ;). BEST coloured FZ6, IMO :rockon:

:welcome: to the forum

BTW, please tell me you're a Sharkies fan........

GO CRONULLA :steve: