New FZ6 owner in NW GA

DirtySouth

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello ladies and gents. I figured that since I joined your board to gain some information from you guys regarding the FZ6, the least I could do was introduce myself. Some of you may possibly recognize me from another forum (AdventureRider), that I have been a member on since 04. I just picked up a 2008 FZ6 after a 8 month hiatus, but so far the only saddle time I have had with it is a couple days to and from work. I feel like it will serve me well although I need to put some miles on it to decide if anything needs to be done to it in order to make it a better fit for myself. Here's to hoping that I along with the rest of you can put many more miles behind us. :thumbup:

Tommy in C-Vegas (Cartersville)

Hey Dirty,
Welcome to a great forum. Heck, I don't even ride a FZ anymore but I still hang around just because of the great folks here. Plenty of information is out there and someone is always willing to lend a hand virtually or even in person. Enjoy and ride safe.
-Armystrong

Welcome to dirty dirty. I also live in ga, cobb county or as I know it C-ount O-n B-eing B-usted county, if you came from ADV or BSB you might know a member on there called redneckMaguiver well unfortunately I happen to be his offspring.....but anyways im sure you will love the bike and there are a few of us from the area who like to take day trips up to n ga mountians I gone with a few time with ppl from the forum and have had a blast every time....

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

:welcome: to the best forum out there. Also the best motorcycle out there! We need pictures of your new ride. Ride safe and enjoy the ride.

Welcome man! This is a great board, lots of very nice and knowledgeable people here. There are several people on here in N. Ga (I'm in Gwinnett), so you should feel right a home :)

:welcome: to the best forum out there. Also the best motorcycle out there! We need pictures of your new ride. Ride safe and enjoy the ride.

I know it's a shame that I haven't taken any pictures of the bike yet, but it's the one that Ohenry had listed for sale here on the board. It's clean, hell I've bought new ones off the floor that were dirtier than this one. My work schedule isn't going to allow me the chance to ride for another couple weeks but then I'll have 7 days off, so I should be able to get some saddle time in. I sold all of my gear off back in Jan. when I sold the Scrambler so it's been a mad dash to pick up some, all I had left was my helmet and a pair of gloves. I should've listened to the wife when she said to keep my gear because I know I will eventually get another bike. Oh well, it's always nice to get new gear.

Back