New FZ6 Owner from good old Buffalo!

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey All,

This is Manas. I currently work here in Buffalo, NY but I am originally from India. I just picked up my brand new 2008 FZ6 from the dealer this evening. It is Cobalt Blue in color and quite possibly the best purchase I have made so far! We don't get bikes like these in India as yet. The bike that I had previously back home in India was a Hero Honda CBZ(160cc 13hp single cylinder 4-stroke)

Well, I have already put about 40 miles on my new bike and am looking forward to enjoying this summer on it!

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey All,

This is Manas. I currently work here in Buffalo, NY but I am originally from India. I just picked up my brand new 2008 FZ6 from the dealer this evening. It is Cobalt Blue in color and quite possibly the best purchase I have made so far! We don't get bikes like these in India as yet. The bike that I had previously back home in India was a Hero Honda CBZ(160cc 13hp single cylinder 4-stroke)

Well, I have already put about 40 miles on my new bike and am looking forward to enjoying this summer on it!

Manas, welcome! Big step up in bikes huh? You've got a great bike and found an even better forum!

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Manas! Is the snow in Buffalo gone? ;)
I spent 4 years of my medical school in Buffalo and hated the snow from Oct-April. Enjoy your new bike! Good color choice. There are some nice roads around Buffalo.
Dani

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Manas! Great to have you here! Great choice on both the bike AND color!

<------ :D

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Manas! Is the snow in Buffalo gone? ;)
I spent 4 years of my medical school in Buffalo and hated the snow from Oct-April. Enjoy your new bike! Good color choice. There are some nice roads around Buffalo.
Dani

Haha thanks dankatz! And yes the snow is finally gone! Well you can't say never in Buffalo but as long as the sun is out making the most of it!

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the Forum and nice choice on the FZ6! I'm just down the thruway from you in Rochester, the past few days have been awesome for riding, gotta be the same in Buffalo. If you're ever planning to ride in around here let me know and we can meet up.

Ride safe. :Sport:

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the Forum and nice choice on the FZ6! I'm just down the thruway from you in Rochester, the past few days have been awesome for riding, gotta be the same in Buffalo. If you're ever planning to ride in around here let me know and we can meet up.

Ride safe. :Sport:

Thanks AJ! I will definitely if I am in the area. And the weather has been awesome here in Buffalo as well!