New fork tube with spring set?

bpchura

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone knew what came with a spring kit commonly found on ebay. I put a link below of an example but I am not sure it works.

Race Tech Fork Springs 1 0 KG mm FRSPS3732100 | eBay

Doing a quick search on ebay, it looks like the race tech spring sets come with a new fork tube? I cant really tell for sure through. I think one of my forks may be bent and it would be nice if I could upgrade the springs as well as get new tubes.

If not, does anyone know a good place to get these tubes cheap?

Thanks!

Here's the price of the OEM fork tube, $142.00 ( 2007 Yamaha FZ6 (FZS6W) Front Fork | Babbitts Online )

That pic on your link does show a tube but Its likely a NEW SPACER(part #18)

You might get a hold of Race tech themselves and ask.

IMO, I would make sure its OEM, NOT a Chinese knock off.

There's usually plenty of stock forks on this site from bikes being parted out, R6 conversions, etc.

Last edited:
Race tech spring kits will come with the springs, spacer stock, and a few washers. The spacer stock is longer because the RT springs are a linear rate (shorter spring) vs a progressive rate(stock springs)which is a longer spring. Spacer stock can be cut down to suit your sag requirement.
I also have a set of 07 R6S forks, calipers, and axle for sale..... Just sayin [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Alright I guess race tech having a new stanchion tube would be too good to be true! I thought it might be the spacer but it did seem quite long. Thinking about the possible R6 upgrade but with the available funds, a replacement tube might be the only option as of now. Thanks for the replys!

Back