New exhaust cans

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm thinking about replacing my stock exhaust with an aftermarket model from Leo Vince, Devil or Two Brothers. I've done a bit of research and found these slip-on cans are in the $700+ range.

Here's the question: Lets say for example, I bought the carbon fiber slip on exhaust from Leo Vince from their website for $720. Is that $720 for the system, or $720 per exhaust can?

I'm not looking to gain any performance, I'd just like a deeper/ more aggressive sounding exhaust note.

Thanks for the insight guys and gals:rockon:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Yeah, i found that after a bit more, i meant at some sort of discounted from ERP price. I am however impressed that someone (Devil) made a readily available full system for the FZ.:eek::blowkiss:

racing-replica.jpg

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, i found that after a bit more, i meant at some sort of discounted from ERP price. I am however impressed that someone (Devil) made a readily available full system for the FZ.:eek::blowkiss:

racing-replica.jpg

Devils rock, period. :rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
To my knowledge Remus are the only company that sell per can :spank: , what sort of stupid idea is that....Flamin' expensive too , here in Oz i was quoted $900/can :eek: , makes my now RARE Microns sound even better :thumbup:

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site

racing-replica.jpg

i looked on their site and i cant find a full exhaust for the fz6 only the old style slip-ons??? where did you find this full exhaust????:confused:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hehe, Well, Leo's, Micron's, Devils, Scorpions and 2 Bros... everyone has different ones, and we all love them.

Basically, anything you get, will make it sound sooooooooo much better, so choose something in your price range that you like the look of!!! They all do the same thing, just noise-wise, some are a bit louder.

:)