New England Meet (Winter without bikes)

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We can, but it won't be at the resorts in Lincoln, NH. They are simply booked to the max until Ski season is over. By then, we can be on a ride in southern New England instead!

Anyone up for a day meet at a central location, say someplace in MA?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
we could probably do something like that, if possible can we make any activities pregnant friendly? Bars are ok (she can just drink soda) but nothing bouncy or anything like that...

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
We can, but it won't be at the resorts in Lincoln, NH. They are simply booked to the max until Ski season is over. By then, we can be on a ride in southern New England instead!

Anyone up for a day meet at a central location, say someplace in MA?

Is MA really central for those up north, though? I'm pretty halfway up into New England, and I can't get to MA in less than an hour...

Would Manchester, NH be more central? How many VT'ers or northern NH'ites would be in attendance? I don't mind traveling south, but I don't want to exclude our northern brethren who may have to drive 4+ hours to get to said "central" Massachusetts meeting point.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Works for me. Keira, MA is central. Don't forget that we have people in CT, RI, the cape, Boston area and likely some that might come from NY, NJ and maybe Penn?

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Works for me. Keira, MA is central. Don't forget that we have people in CT, RI, the cape, Boston area and likely some that might come from NY, NJ and maybe Penn?

All I am saying, is if I were driving down from Burlington, VT (for example), it would take me 3.5 hours tog et to Springfield, MA, which is a straight shot down I-91, other places could take longer, due to changing highways and stuff....

A lot of times people don't think of those up north, I was just making sure they were not forgotten. I also don't consider NY, NJ, or PA to be New England, so I was not thinking of them, sorry.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All I am saying, is if I were driving down from Burlington, VT (for example), it would take me 3.5 hours tog et to Springfield, MA, which is a straight shot down I-91, other places could take longer, due to changing highways and stuff....

A lot of times people don't think of those up north, I was just making sure they were not forgotten. I also don't consider NY, NJ, or PA to be New England, so I was not thinking of them, sorry.

Double edged sword strikes again :)

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
I would love to, but am working a lot. If we set a day ahead I'll try to make it, wherever it is. MA is better for me, of course.
This snow we are about to get is killing me...