• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey man where did u get the mirrowrs??? i like them?

type in Bar end Mirrors and there like 20-40 bucks for both

Id tell the thread size but i forgot im sure someone else knows it though in this thread.

Ebay, just make sure you know your thread size for fz6, the throttle handle took some modding to get the mirror to work right so it didnt drag on the throttle when riding. What I did i made some spacers for the bar end and that solved my problem.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geoff - Can you give me some details on how you cut and applied the large silver decal material to your PUIG screen? I LOVE the look of it and wouldn't mind trying to do something like that myself, but it looks complicated due to all the curves and contours. Yours seems very smooth and seamless; no wrinkles or bubbles. How'd you do it?

I only got the decal because it was much cheaper than the paint would of cost me. My friend and I did the decal, hes better at it then I am, we actually used a pair of scissors to cut it, I did some tracing measurements and made sure I had extra to run under the windscreen, but its not exactly easy to explain but I can tell you if you talk to your local car decal such as a design place that does affects, stereo, lights, etc... they will charge about 80$-100$ to have it done. When I cut mine I made sure I went around the bubble to avoid it, it just came out nice when it was done, What you can do it just take off your windscreen and take it to your local car place and have them quote you a price. Its like tinting windows, if you have never done it, practice on a flat piece of glass or something. thats about all i can say

sorry...

Last edited:

KenpoTex

Reaction score
Visit site
Like the angel/devil girls, DON'T like the skull. I typically like skull imagery but that one just looks a little too "gangsta" for me.

Dave G

Reaction score
Visit site
I like the shedevil/angel decals. Not so much the skull but its ok they make it original. I think the mirrors look AWSOME!! Hows the view in them?

Last edited:

Aleziel

Reaction score
Visit site
if you decided to put them there on the first place it means they fit your taste. so keep em and ignore whatever everyone tells you.

not my style, but not my bike either :thumbup:

kargo

Reaction score
Visit site
As it is your bike it should be what you like but since you want some feedback, I love the shedevils but I'm not crazy about the front skull. The windscreen decals kinda wreck the clean look of the bike IMO.

kargo

Reaction score
Visit site
As it is your bike it should be what you like but since you want some feedback, I love the shedevils but I'm not crazy about the front skull. The windscreen decals kinda wreck the clean look of the bike IMO.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Considering this thread was created 11-20-2008, I think the OP got all the nessicarry feedback he needed. :thumbup:

Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.