Votes: 183 72.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar54

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm old. I like stock. I think the FZ6 is beautiful and clean.

But it would be a dull world if everyone was like me!

Do what makes you happy!

tropic-rider

Reaction score
Visit site
It's your bike....so if you like it keep it. For me I like racing stickers, always put some racing brand products decals to make it looks more my bike. Good looking bike :)

fatdad

Reaction score
Visit site
If you like them keep them. The she devils look cool but the skull up front doesn't go with them. The best thing about customizing is making it your own thing. :rockon:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
as has been stated 44 times before me.. its your ride, do it how you like it. im not a sticker person myself, but my buddy has stickers all over. devils, pitbulls.. etc... all in what you like. i like the clean stickerless bikes....

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
the cool thing about decals is they come back off! ive tried all different kinds on my bike.im looking for some right now to put on it.ive got quite a collection off all different types of factory stickers.i run em on it for a while then peel em off and try something different.Have fun with it!:rockon:

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If I found some stickers that I really liked and were unique, (like the pig-tails on Stephs helmet) I probably would put them on. I did take the stock stickers off my FZ though. I am not really sold on the tank stickers, but I rather like the one on the windscreen! Have you seen the bike wraps? You can get them to cover every bit of your bike! They are just big stickers I guess you can say. Spendy tho. I say KEEP THEM you must like them or you wouldnt have put them on! Later!:rockon:

jfz6

Not Here Enough
Premium Member
Reaction score
web.mac.com
I like a clean looking bike. Had some stickers myself but I took them off.
However, it is YOUR bike man! Paint the f*ucker pink if you want to!!!!!!

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the decals:rockon:. However when your on the bike know can see them.

I noticed your short mirrors. with them being that short can you still see behind you?

P

pengellyb

love decals, I have just put some high visiblility Rim Decals on my ride, check out my profile pic !!:rockon:

P

pengellyb

If your interested in some Rim Decals let me know, the more people can see you the better, I know the supplier 10 bucks CDA per wheel can also supply for dual sport bikes as well!!

FAZERRIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought some Yamaha decals for my swingarm.............too over the top ? :D

I took of all the factory warning and even the one from the dealer. I just had yamaha stickers made for my swing arm. They match the silver stripes. All my buddys thought they look good. I got the idea on here. I like it and thats all that matters. They come off easy too.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Like others said not my style, the devil chicks (color) match nice, the one in the front might of been to much, just my opinion, but still nice. Good Job.:thumbup:
I was going to put one on my front but I decided not too. Here is a pic.

I have a friend that has one that says "BANG THIS" on the front though, it cracks me up everytime.

IMG_0518-1.jpg

My bike is just simple, but my windscreen is different too.

Nice fz6

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Like others said not my style, the devil chicks (color) match nice, the one in the front might of been to much, just my opinion, but still nice. Good Job.:thumbup:
I was going to put one on my front but I decided not too. Here is a pic.

I have a friend that has one that says "BANG THIS" on the front though, it cracks me up everytime.

My bike is just simple, but my windscreen is different too.

Nice fz6

Geoff - Can you give me some details on how you cut and applied the large silver decal material to your PUIG screen? I LOVE the look of it and wouldn't mind trying to do something like that myself, but it looks complicated due to all the curves and contours. Yours seems very smooth and seamless; no wrinkles or bubbles. How'd you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.