New Brit saying Hi!

Lt_Red

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi forum!

I'm Red, I have Lava Red FZ6S2 '07 plate. Had it for a year and racked up nearly 11k on her!

Just bought some C&C cans for its year birfday, an Ermax Bellypan and a Garmin Nuvi 400!

Pic's to follow after my spanners have been cleaned...

Cheers and beers,

Red

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Sounds like your working her.:thumbup:

What part of London are you from?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi forum!

I'm Red, I have Lava Red FZ6S2 '07 plate. Had it for a year and racked up nearly 11k on her!

Just bought some C&C cans for its year birfday, an Ermax Bellypan and a Garmin Nuvi 400!

Pic's to follow after my spanners have been cleaned...

Cheers and beers,

Red
Well a proper good welcome to you Red,
Nice to see the UK members list ever expanding.

Nelly

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Lt Red! Glad to have you in the forums with us! Ride safe!

Lt_Red

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome everyone. The Bellypan has not arrived yet and the cans are still in the box in my front room. Hope to fit it all this weekend weather permitting (which it probably wont be looking at the forecast...)

Doorag: '07 FZ6 Fazer S2 in stealth Black, stainless Scorpion cans, frame-sliders, Puig dark smoke screen, Xenon bulbs, red reflective rim tape, Reiobard's swing-arm stickers, CAT2 alarm, Conti RoadAttack tires, full sticker removal. Were you in the BP garage on Lower Mortlake road yesterday? ;)

Pics will be imminent!

Last edited:

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Thanks for the welcome everyone. The Bellypan has not arrived yet and the cans are still in the box in my front room. Hope to fit it all this weekend weather permitting (which it probably wont be looking at the forecast...)

Doorag: '07 FZ6 Fazer S2 in stealth Black, stainless Scorpion cans, frame-sliders, Puig dark smoke screen, Xenon bulbs, red reflective rim tape, Reiobard's swing-arm stickers, CAT2 alarm, Conti RoadAttack tires, full sticker removal. Were you in the BP garage on Lower Mortlake road yesterday? ;)

Pics will be imminent!

Nope, I was riding back and forth to Aylesbury in the pouring rain! That must have been my twin bike. There's another one around that looks very similar to mine.

We should arrange a London Fazer ride-out one weekend. There's quite a few of us now.

Lt_Red

Reaction score
Visit site
We should arrange a London Fazer ride-out one weekend. There's quite a few of us now.

That would be cool, maybe head out to get some fish and chips - from Bognor Regis ;) The A286 is an amazing road and the fizzer just sucks it up.

Lt_Red

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok pipes went on today. Fired her up and OMG meaty goodness! heres some pics, belly pan to follow when it arrives.

:Sport: