New Blog

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Since another member has posted up his ride report on a blog site, I did some more research and ended up starting my own page. Just thought I would share. I just made one entry about my ride yesterday.

Bike Adventures

I know my father will starting one up shortly after he see's how I did mine.

enjoy

-bryan

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Its only a matter on minutes to be honest. It is a really neat set up they have going. I took the little tour thing they have set up and it explains what all a blog can be used for and what not. But I would say with in 10mins of messing you can have one up and running. What's nice is that when you are setting it up, beside each option is a question mark that lets you know exactly what each function does.

http://www.blogspot.com

We should set up a subsection with a link to all the members that have one so we can all see what everyone is doing, riding wise.

One of my buddies has a Subaru and the forum that he is on allows each user to have there own area where the show what mods they have done and what creative things they do so that people can just click and see what certain mods look like and such. Might be an idea to do with the blog links.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
I love the last pic on your page!!!:thumbup:

Thanks. We were riding up around Morrow Mtn. and it had rained pretty hard a couple days before that. The parking lot had a bit of a slope to it and it was actually flooded. I think you can see the curb in the shot, or maybe it is one of the others I took at different angles.

-bryan