New bike in Tx

cowboys647

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone Im Nick. I just bought a 07 fz6 with around 13000 miles on it. This forum looks like a great resource and helped me make my decision to buy an fz6 to begin with. Thanks!

Welcome to the best forum/family on the net and congrats on your new ride :rockon:

By North Austin in a little town town called Liberty Hill. The bike was layed over and there is a little dent on the tank but with a little body work and paint it should be fine. Got it for a good deal so im happy :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Nick! And nice bike too. When I first moved to TX from CA I lived in Liberty Hill (that was 11 years ago). It's grown since then. I'm out near Elgin but routinely ride into N Austin for stuff.

:welcome: to the best forum out there. Nice FZ6 and the fastest color. That's the same year and color as mine. Ride safe and enjoy the ride! :rockon:

Not sure why people keep saying their red or blue bikes are the fastest... fastest to 2nd place maybe. Black is it, faster and more powerful than light itself. That's why they're not called red holes or blue holes.

Not sure why people keep saying their red or blue bikes are the fastest... fastest to 2nd place maybe. Black is it, faster and more powerful than light itself. That's why they're not called red holes or blue holes.

It has nothing to do with science, we all know blue is the fastest color Fz6!

Sent from my Droid via Tapatalk

Lol thanks everyone. And sorry to all you loyal blue bike riders but when i get the money im painting it black. Going for the stealth look :rockon:

Back