Need tank and Faring

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
Im looking for a new upper faring, right side pod, headlight assembly, and tank for an 05 FZ6, color is not a problem for i am painting the whole bike when i get it back together.

Thank you, YoungGun

Trouble

Reaction score
Visit site
For what it's worth I ordered an upper fairing and right side pod from Babbits online a couple of weeks ago. They were less than $150 after shipping, and came prepainted. The color was an exact match. I have my old ones that I chipped out the corner below the mirror. You can have those for the cost of shipping, but I'd recommend going new for that kind of money. I was really surprised how cheap they were.

Serraph

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
If you're still looking in about 3 weeks, I'm planning on selling a red '06 tank and complete front fairing, mirrors, headlight, and windshield.
They're coming off my bike that was purchased in February with only 12 miles on it (170 miles on it currently).

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
If you're still looking in about 3 weeks, I'm planning on selling a red '06 tank and complete front fairing, mirrors, headlight, and windshield.
They're coming off my bike that was purchased in February with only 12 miles on it (170 miles on it currently).

Well I very well may be looking in three weeks, i shouldnt be in a huge hurry it will be 4 weeks before my collarbone is healed anyway. Just let me know when you get ready to sell it all and we'll see if i have found anything yet.

Thank you for the info, YoungGun

jamaxiu

Reaction score
Visit site
For what it's worth I ordered an upper fairing and right side pod from Babbits online a couple of weeks ago. They were less than $150 after shipping, and came prepainted. The color was an exact match. I have my old ones that I chipped out the corner below the mirror. You can have those for the cost of shipping, but I'd recommend going new for that kind of money. I was really surprised how cheap they were.

HI.
Do you still have this fairing. What colour is it? Which side is chipped (brake or clutch)? Maybe you can post some pictures of chiped part.
Thanks

Trouble

Reaction score
Visit site
The fairing and right side pod are blue. It's the brake side that is chipped on both (right where it prodrudes out below the mirror). Maybe a 3 square inch area (triangle shaped) that is missing on each piece. It was a clean break and I don't think there are any other scratches to speak of on the fairings. I'll take some photos this week and post them if you are interested.