Need advice on handlebar riser alternatives

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I want some up and back handlebar raisers. I've looked through the forum and can only see people with SW-Motech and GenMar. I'm looking for some that are readily available in the and a reasonable price. I've found a few options on the net but I'm not sure if they can be used with the FZ6 so I'd welcome comments on the ones I've found or alternatives.

These look okay and will probably fit but I'd like to find a cheaper option somewhere out there. Risers can't be that complicated to make!

davidsa1

Naked is more fun.
Reaction score
Visit site
Have you thought about just changing the handlebars? I put a set of ProTaper bars on and they feel great.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the motech but you are correct in saying that they are overly expensive for what they are.

having said that I do like them...I just wish I could have paid less for them.

Steve

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I've just bought these bad boys and will post an update when I've installed them. They're cheap, chromed and have flames on, but apart from that seem pretty good! :) I can always cover them up with the stock Yamaha cover if I hate it! Plus they'll be powder-coated with the bars at some point if I like them.