Need a "How to" Video on how to remove all fairings

Jsc561

Reaction score
Visit site
I dont know if there is already one of these for a 2005 Yamaha FZ6 but i tryed searching with no luck other then the front one/head light assembly for converting into a street fighter. I want to remove all the plastics to be able to comfortably sand them down and paint ect. Please and thank you

TheSandman13

Reaction score
Visit site
I dont know if there is already one of these for a 2005 Yamaha FZ6 but i tryed searching with no luck other then the front one/head light assembly for converting into a street fighter. I want to remove all the plastics to be able to comfortably sand them down and paint ect. Please and thank you

Like 04fizzer said, it's very easy, and it's in the manual. If you don't have the manual, Boneman has downloads of the users manual and the service manual on his website.

Boneman's FZ6 Site - Mods

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
The main tricks will be taking out the inner fairings,screw underneath the headlight (attaching the windscreen), and the screws underneath the mirror boots before you start with the rest. Turning the bars helps get these out. You'll need to take the seat off to get at the side pods.

Taking off the front fender is really tough though, you'll probably need to take that into the shop to have it removed. ;)

Jsc561

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you everone should be able to take it from here will look for the manual once I get off work in the AM