Need 75 more VOTES quick!

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Just 16 more and we are tied for 1st place , then they will have a tie breaker challenge. Will really need fast votes then!

Help send us to South Africa to compete for Canada in the Captains Morgans Rum Cup!

Cheers!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you were more specific with why we are voting then I would vote. I'd rather a forumite from here won something than some person I have no link to.

But these are starting to seem very grabby and presumptuous.

So, what's the deal? What are we voting for?

My apologies if I am being a jerk. Maybe I'm just tired and cranky and should go to bed.

(137)

clunk

Apprentice
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got you #202, but I saw that the other entry has scantily clad women (and 300 votes) ...

I think you might be in trouble

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Sorry if this was not explained why we need these votes.

We have a team entered into the first ever Captains Cup. It is a Captain Morgans Rum Contest.

We our tied for 1st place and at this point we have all the votes we need. There was 10 challenges and some needed 150 votes to get an extra 3 points.

We will be getting one more tie breaker challenge, if we win that , we will win!
We have kept the lead for most of the contest so far and could not have done it without all your votes! Thanks so much!

Each respective country's winning team will win a trip to the Global Final in South Africa held from 2nd – 9th July 2010 (the "Prize"). Full details of the Prize are to be announced but will include:

# 1 week (7 days) trip to South Africa, including [economy class] return flights and [3 star or equivalent] accommodation; and
# Activities, transport, and meals whilst in South Africa.
# Approximate retail value of the Prize for 4 persons is $25,000 CND. Value will depend on the winners' point of departure, fluctuations in the exchange rate, and any fluctuations in the cost of airfare, currency exchange, and accommodations.

The Global Final will also involve a series of further challenges judged upon similar criteria as provided by Clause 5.2. The winning team will be crowned The Captain's Cup Global Champions ("Global Champions"). For the avoidance of doubt, with the exception of a Global Champions trophy, no further prize will be awarded but the winning team will be involved in related publicity.

Captain Morgan - Captain's Cup

live-canada.jpg

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
These minimum age things are a joke. I accidentally entered in bad data and it came back, "you're too young" or something. Oh well. I guess I can go back later. Side note: only have to be 16 to legally ride the FZ6, 21 to sink a can of beer. 18 to serve in military and kill/get killed. Go USA!