Nec

racing_fan

Not so Junior Member
Reaction score
picasaweb.google.com
I am going on Fri 25th. As a birthday (which is on the 3rd Dec) gift for me, the wife has allowed a very generous budget to find some good summer gear..

expatmanxman

Reaction score
Visit site
Went on Saturday, not as busy as I expected. Seems to be a lot more room on the stands this year, they've spread things out a bit.
Honda have a coffee bar with 'voluntary' donations which of course means help yourself to as many biscuits as you can cram in your pocket while you're waiting for them to make your coffee. Give them a pound and it's a bargain.
Make sure you go and see the Vyrus hub centre thingy, see if you can figure out how it all works. The bloke who owns it was most surprised when my mate and I told him how we thought it all worked, and we were right!!!
Yamaha bloke we got chatting to told us they were announcing a 'price realignment' that very day, think that's a euphemism for our bikes are too expensive, nobody's buying them so we'll have to bring our prices down. Don't miss the new MV 675, a little jewel of a bike. A few of those new big bulky things, Kawasaki Versys GS basher, Triumph GS basher, Honda GS basher, all huge big lumps of bikes. Lots of tupperware torpedos but we didn't waste our time looking at them, anything where your arse is higher than your head is no use to us. Moto Guzzi had a nice stand of agricultural equipment, think they were at the wrong show. Aprilia Tuono looked like sex on wheels but the Aprilia bloke told us he's had the fuel light come on at 65 miles so not much use in the South of France then.

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
i heard the yamaha and ducati stands are probably the best of the lot

might pop down on saturday depending on the weather, though it was a bit disappointed last year

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got back had a fantastic day...started off with free bike parking all under cover in building 1. Walk straight out turn the corner and your in the bike show parted with my £19 not to happy with the price but that was soon forgotten as I walked around to view all the bikes.

The stands were much larger this year with plenty of bikes on show from most manufactures I fell in Love yet again with the BMW 1000RR :D but it still remains out of my price range. :( Plenty of shops selling jackets boots accessories etc and if you like a bite too eat there is plenty of food available but it is a bit pricey. overall I was really pleased that I went and could be returning again next year. :thumbup: