Nec

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We have a guy at work who's going. Flying all the way to the UK just for this. He says you can purchase a lot of stuff at a real discounted price.

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
We have a guy at work who's going. Flying all the way to the UK just for this. He says you can purchase a lot of stuff at a real discounted price.

Yes you are right there is some great bargains to be had, but he will have to search around for them as there are many traders there. Should be a good day looking forward to it now.

macy

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to try a run down, thats if I can nick the young'uns Cooper.
Lord only knows what the northern M6 is like with Cumbria almost underwater.
Usually a good venue to buy new kit.

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to try a run down, thats if I can nick the young'uns Cooper.
Lord only knows what the northern M6 is like with Cumbria almost underwater.
Usually a good venue to buy new kit.

I agree plenty of bargains if you shop around. dont think it wil be to bad traving down here as we in staffordshire have missed out on a lot of the bad weather. Only about 50 miles from here should be there in a hour or so, just depends what the M6 will be like. Travelled down a few weeks ago road works and plenty of average speed camaras. :(

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last day of the show is best for bargains. I got a genuine 33% off my arai a couple of years ago, You have to watch out for shoddy copies of stuff though, there have been some warnings from trading standards about rubbish being sold at bike shows.
I'm not going this year myself as too many manufacturers have either pulled out (like Honda) or severely restricted what they bring along, and the tickets and refreshments are so overpriced.
I'm gonna wait for the London show.

Apparently though I was talking to one of the guys from London bikesafe who says that the 2010 national show is going to be big with a lot of stands there. And it's free. It will be in Sheffield some time around June. If it's as good as the met show then it should be a good day out.

wobbit

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got back from the show, was a great day out. i managed to get an arai that i wanted at a bargin price aswell so im happy!

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice to hear you got what what you wanted, I got a good deal on an Arai Condor a couple of years ago the St Georges Cross version.
So naybe NEC is good for Arai.

:thumbup: