My riding season is over!

Sean1274

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I got my new pipes put on and went for a ride. It was a cool ride in the mid 20's. I parked in the garage and went inside for a little while and looked outside. It was snowing and we got about 2-3 inches total on the ground.:(

Well I got my new pipes put on and went for a ride. It was a cool ride in the mid 20's. I parked in the garage and went inside for a little while and looked outside. It was snowing and we got about 2-3 inches total on the ground.:(

Well, thats Alaska for yah! I've been to Dutch harbor, Kodiak, and Jueno several times through out my career. :BLAA:

That sucks. I'm about ready to store mine as well. No snow yet, but the temps have dropped, rain forecasted, leaves everywhere, and I've spotted 2 deer this week. lol

Time to break out the snowmobile?

And I think it's getting cold here lol.

Neil

Motojoe I take it you are in the coast guard?:thumbup:

Yes Sir, that correct. Juneau is my fav! I shot pool for hours is a little bar there. Stayed in the hotel where some of the rooms are in the corner of the building, really neat!

Don't think I could take that - it was 80 degrees here today. On the ride home had to make sure my helmet vents were open. Guess you can go snowmobiling though.

I don't put my bike away in the winter. We had 8" the last two days, but the roads are dry now (I am careful about the leaves, and the deer). I can only ride down to 26 F, below that my faceshield frosts over and I can't see.

Back