My riding season is over!

Sean1274

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I got my new pipes put on and went for a ride. It was a cool ride in the mid 20's. I parked in the garage and went inside for a little while and looked outside. It was snowing and we got about 2-3 inches total on the ground.:(

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I got my new pipes put on and went for a ride. It was a cool ride in the mid 20's. I parked in the garage and went inside for a little while and looked outside. It was snowing and we got about 2-3 inches total on the ground.:(

Well, thats Alaska for yah! I've been to Dutch harbor, Kodiak, and Jueno several times through out my career. :BLAA:

arsity

Reaction score
Visit site

That sucks. I'm about ready to store mine as well. No snow yet, but the temps have dropped, rain forecasted, leaves everywhere, and I've spotted 2 deer this week. lol

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site

Time to break out the snowmobile?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And I think it's getting cold here lol.

Neil

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Motojoe I take it you are in the coast guard?:thumbup:

Yes Sir, that correct. Juneau is my fav! I shot pool for hours is a little bar there. Stayed in the hotel where some of the rooms are in the corner of the building, really neat!

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't think I could take that - it was 80 degrees here today. On the ride home had to make sure my helmet vents were open. Guess you can go snowmobiling though.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't put my bike away in the winter. We had 8" the last two days, but the roads are dry now (I am careful about the leaves, and the deer). I can only ride down to 26 F, below that my faceshield frosts over and I can't see.