My poor car....

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it just went up on its side and came back on the tires, extremely lucky, i saw the whole thing in my rear view, she was following me on the highway...

Car got deemed a total loss, so now it is time to start shopping for a new set of wheels.

whats the possibility of buying it back and repairing what is necessary and run it till it dies?

William

Reaction score
Visit site
I had a old co-worker get a ticket for doing the same thing to his truck. Missed the deer but got a driving to fast for conditions ticket fro the effort and totaling his truck

Now there’s ^ a bummer.

In my jeep club you get awarded a special tee shirt for rolling, provided you come through it okay, which we seem to always do.

Glad you made it through without injury, Keira. :)

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
it just went up on its side and came back on the tires, extremely lucky, i saw the whole thing in my rear view, she was following me on the highway...

Car got deemed a total loss, so now it is time to start shopping for a new set of wheels.

ouch - can't imagine seeing that in the mirror when its the most important person in your life! Glad you're all OK!

I stopped reading the liked content at this: "Oh deer, this thread has been turned on it's side."

Due to the lack of road rash - it went into the dirt? No airbags or is that what totaled it?