My new comfort seat!

MiLToS_666

Reaction score
www.facebook.com
Hey everyone!:D

I wanted to share my joy with all of you and show you my new comfort seat!:rockon:

The seat is 100% "Made in Greece" and it was done from a great guy that owns a store called "MotO.K.".
It was created on my own plastic seat base and the reshaped foam inside is completely new.
I chose a set of two different covers, non-slide for driver/passenger and a mat black leather for the stripe/back. Also printed a Fazer logo in silver color.
The whole procedure took only one day, I gave him my seat on Wednesday after work and I picked it up on Thursday afternoon.
In the meantime he gave me a standard replacement Yamaha seat so I can drive while my own was prepared.;)
I'm very satisfied with the result, it looks gorgeous and it's very well made!
I drive about 100km per day and I really needed something like this as the original seat made my butt hurt after a while and since I have a waist problem it also hit a nerve and made my left leg numb so I had to move back and forth and reposition my self all the time.:(
I tested the seat on my way back home yesterday and it feels great, no pain, no moving around, the back really helps staying locked "on" the seat.
The price? 130 euro (that's about $175)...:Flip:
I attach some photos below for your viewing pleasure!:thumbup:

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
The seating area doesn't look like a corbin. A corbin is shaped to spread the load so it has a slightly concave cross-section whereas this seat (and the stock FZ6 seat) have a more convex profile.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
The seating area doesn't look like a corbin. A corbin is shaped to spread the load so it has a slightly concave cross-section whereas this seat (and the stock FZ6 seat) have a more convex profile.

In order to decrease soreness to your rump the seat must be wider than stock to spread the load out more evenly through your cheeks. :spank:

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
In order to decrease soreness to your rump the seat must be wider than stock to spread the load out more evenly through your cheeks. :spank:
Absolutely stunning! How tall are you if I may ask? I would guess you're 6' tall or so. I would like to do the same thing, the seating more level and with a vertical back allowing one to scoot further back. And it looks like maybe you built it up in front for more leg room and support. I would like to do the same thing. Hope you are staying out of trouble over there with all the turmoil!