My "Motivation" Thread

MarkG813

Reaction score
Visit site
Got "the2wheels" levers installed. Feels great, but definately need to lube my clutch cable.

406f484a.jpg

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow those levers are a very good knock off of the Pazzos.

Question - do you intend to replace the rusty rotor bolts for aesthetic reasons, or for safety? I ask because I live near the beach in SoCal, and many, many of my bolts and things are oxidized on the surface. I figure they're all probably OK on the inside where the moisture doesn't get into (not to mention internally within the bolts themselves).

MarkG813

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow those levers are a very good knock off of the Pazzos.

Question - do you intend to replace the rusty rotor bolts for aesthetic reasons, or for safety? I ask because I live near the beach in SoCal, and many, many of my bolts and things are oxidized on the surface. I figure they're all probably OK on the inside where the moisture doesn't get into (not to mention internally within the bolts themselves).

More for aesthetics. But I have a feeling it's a matter of time before they start seizing up. Another member suggested I put waterproof grease over them so that's what I'll do when I install the new bolts. I live close to the bay, so the salty water is most likely to blame.

D

Dave.TX

Idle hands... if you'd like to mod my bike feel free.

Nice job on the work you've done.

MarkG813

Reaction score
Visit site
got some things done recently...

Was able to mount the windscreen, install a new clutch cable, and try out the new EZ Glider lubricator! Worked AMAZINGLY! Also picked up a new helmet, boots, and chain/sprocket kit. Went with -1/+2

707eb79c.jpg

375dab29.jpg

d2cdffa5.jpg

e91684a8.jpg